Quantcast

Let stick the fork in the fetter pizza.

123

Let stick the fork in the fetter pizza.

Dear fellow CE supporters, I thank and appreciate all your help in spreading CE, especially fighting the battle against the retarded fetters.

Please, if you don't mind, set a daily quota for telling at least 10 fetter producers on Youtube of CE reality. Linking my videos would be great as well.

The main reason I attack fetterism is because 1) they are halfway there rejecting heliocentrism, and are better suited than the blind public at large to embrace CER when presented facts and pressured with shame, and 2). it's insulting to me to see all these fetters not embracing CER after all the work I did to show how it works. It's insulting to see all these new fetter producers popping up, simply pilfering content from other fetter producers with the motivations for views or to make a name for themselves. I have been telling the internet world of CER since 2003, and when some fatuous newcomer comes along and decides he wants to get a name for himself simply by excrementing and regurgitating shit out of his mouth, and keeping people stupid with fetter disinfo, I get extremely irritated. I get annoyed with how easily these fools accept fetterism without understanding simple logic of topography, cartography, and the orbit of the heavens.

So, once we finally annihilate fetterism, we have a good group of humble CE believers that can influence the world for the future Kingdom of God.  It's not about money, it's not about fame, it's about the humble truth of the knowledge of the world we are in and the preservation of the human race to come.

thank you in advance.

Re: Let stick the fork in the fetter pizza.

TITAN-X
excellent Steve I do everyday. I get blocked, banned from live chats, Comments removed but im not stopping.

Re: Let stick the fork in the fetter pizza.

TITAN-X wrote
excellent Steve I do everyday. I get blocked, banned from live chats, Comments removed but im not stopping.
yes, titan, you have been doing great, thank you!

Re: Let stick the fork in the fetter pizza.

TITAN-X
This what I post on every fetter video I come accross.

The Earth is a concave Sphere. The Earth could be described as a hollow shell. The shell or encasement is composed of a layered metallic rind with waters between the layers. Everything from magma to the waters below is below your feet just as you know except that of a molten iron core, which has not been proven.

The Earth is stationary and does not move. Everything moves within the Earth.

Everything in the Universe is contained within the Earth. All the stars you see, the planets, meteors, sun, moon, etc are all above you no matter where your location within the Earth.

There is a glass sky approximately 62 miles above the Earth. The glass sky is responsible for many observable optical illusions such as birefringence, mirages, rainbows, halos, sundogs, upper atmospheric lightning, elves, sprites, and many others. The only explanation for megacryometeors  is the glass sky, which forms a transparent ice layer on the glass which sometimes breaks free and a chunk lands through the roof of peoples homes and on cars etc. Modern science has no explanation for this occurrence.

Above the glass sky is a Celestial sphere. The celestial sphere contains waters which through sonoluminescence creates the stars you see above you. The Celestial sphere rotates and is separated into two hemispheres by the milky way band. The Milky way band wraps around the Celestial sphere and steers the sun. The sun is located inside the Earth above the glass sky as well as the moon and the planets.

There is no gravity to speak of. Instead the verified Ether and Universal compression are the cause of the functions towards the Earth's surface known as gravity. The ether has been confirmed by Michelson Morely , Dayton Miller, Sagnac, and modern experimenters using interferometers to verify Ether's presence. Tesla was a prominent scientist who used the knowledge of Ether is many of his experiments and developed the Dynamic theory of Gravitation which was the Universal compression by way of the static force of Ether.

Everything you can observe is accurately explained within the Concave Earth.

"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

www.wildheretic.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae4j5yFsUaU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrcwpwhChUg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vd-DUTZM3E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=109&v=zsSxsCuHXMI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=154&v=ZGBfmZStYxw

http://welcome-to-concave-earth-forum.70389.x6.nabble.com/The-Concave-Earth-You-Live-Inside-f1.html

Re: Let stick the fork in the fetter pizza.

wow, that's awesome. perfect!

Re: Let stick the fork in the fetter pizza.

TITAN-X
Havent seen any activity from DarkSharkD is he still around?

Re: Let stick the fork in the fetter pizza.

I think he is busy compiling a concave earth document. Should be good.

Re: Let stick the fork in the fetter pizza.

TITAN-X
Awesome cant wait.

Re: Let stick the fork in the fetter pizza.

Re: Let stick the fork in the fetter pizza.

TITAN-X
Me and IrOnMaN stomped on the pizza this morning they had nothing.

Re: Let stick the fork in the fetter pizza.

yep, you're doing great as well!

nice, titan.
it's frustrating to see these fetters popping up, we just gotta keep on interjecting them with CER.

Re: Let stick the fork in the fetter pizza.

Re: Let stick the fork in the fetter pizza.

TITAN-X
 Nice Steve I have been getting blocked and comments removed all day must be some good pizza.

Re: Let stick the fork in the fetter pizza.

haha don't worry, the fetter fad will start dying now. :)
thanks for your efforts TITANX!

Re: Let stick the fork in the fetter pizza.

TITAN-X
No worries Steve when you understand CER, ballers and fetters  dont phase me.

TITAN-X
Oh man thats great can I get a slice of pie

el oh el!

Re: Let stick the fork in the fetter pizza.

Re: Let stick the fork in the fetter pizza.

Re: Let stick the fork in the fetter pizza.

Re: Let stick the fork in the fetter pizza.

wow, that's awesome, IM!

Re: Let stick the fork in the fetter pizza.

haha i accidentally lumped truthiracy into the fetterism drain pool, but he's still just as much an idiot to believe in convexism. what a tard, i don't even bother watching more than a few minutes of his convex bs.

Re: Let stick the fork in the fetter pizza.

Re: Let stick the fork in the fetter pizza.

ok well i saw enough to realize he is an idiot, he is saying that 22 miles high you wont see much of a horizon decline but that's not true. i already simulated it in 3d a long time ago. he simply drew a fucking stupid illustration. smh

Re: Let stick the fork in the fetter pizza.

A flat earth guy walks into a Psychiatrist office with a Duck on his head. The Psychiatrist said, "can I help you?" And the Duck said, "Yeah! Can you get this crazy guy off my ass?
123