Let stick the fork in the fetter pizza.

123

Re: Let stick the fork in the fetter pizza.

Re: Let stick the fork in the fetter pizza.

Steeljaw

Re: Let stick the fork in the fetter pizza.

TITAN-X
A LINE HAS BEEN DRAWN! - The Rectilineator Documentary  will take down the fetters, no need for that

Re: Let stick the fork in the fetter pizza.

no we don't play dirty. no need to.

Re: Let stick the fork in the fetter pizza.

Re: Let stick the fork in the fetter pizza.

wait...wtf is he talking about? limits camera view, hahaha. i already busted that fool.

Re: Let stick the fork in the fetter pizza.

StinkyCash is the guest

LOL banned me to I used my other account got banned again.

Re: Let stick the fork in the fetter pizza.

Re: Let stick the fork in the fetter pizza.

TITAN-X
Banned me after I posted this
Rectilineator Documentary /watch?v=2IinxfgwR0w
You can't See the Southern Cross Twice on a Flat Earth /watch?v=S1536Fvjs8U

Re: Let stick the fork in the fetter pizza.

I think Steve, me, you, Primalredemption, joseph winthrop and any others in the forum should start doing our own live CER shows.

Re: Let stick the fork in the fetter pizza.

ok, this Friday night, I'll start promo-ing it today.

Re: Let stick the fork in the fetter pizza.

TITAN-X
 We will reach more people this way Steve and put a stop to fetterism LOL plus we cant be banned or silenced when its our show.
123