Libyan Desert Glass (LDG)

LightintheSkywithDiamonds
Hi, guys

I found this pdf about the Lybian Desert Glass (LDG) by Christian Koeberl.
Where it was found, he analizes the chemical composition,
comparisons with rocks, source etc...
But anyway, I found it very interesting to just have an objective list of chemical
composition of LDG.
He states the glass has "unambiguous cosmic components". OK, we can agree
with that, I guess.
But he concludes it MUST be a product of a huge explosion after an extraterrestial
rock hit the earth and glass was formed by high temeprature and pressure.
So here is his "highly scientific proof": "It is clearly from an impact even though the
source crater has not been found." hahaha. Enjoy!!!

http://www.univie.ac.at/geochemistry/koeberl/publikation_list/132-Libyan-Desert-Glass-Proc-Bologna-Mtg-1997.pdf

Re: Libyan Desert Glass (LDG)

Re: Libyan Desert Glass (LDG)

brad
I just watched a show the Libyan desert glass and came here and saw this  post.  evidently there is an awful lot of the Libyan desert glass laying on top of the ground

Re: Libyan Desert Glass (LDG)

Q titan
According to some experts tha lbyan desert glass (interestingly can be found in entire sahara but called libyan - recommend to google 'ancient ruins/sites Libya & 'kinetic war Libya') - there was a huge nuclear kind of explosion which happened thousands of years ago, which made the sand become this special green glass. Not an expert on anything - though my father was a physicists genious who was put on a shelf not to reveal 'things' - but what I think is that when that explosion happened the interaction among the different elements exsisting within the 'dome' or inside the 'ball' aka glass ceiling & the desert sand created this green glass or what Steven's opinion is, it just felt down. Just guessing.

Re: Libyan Desert Glass (LDG)

Primalredemption
I used to ascribe to the nuclear desert glass theory but when I realized exponential nuclear fission reactions are not actually possible I no longer believe in ancient aliens possessing such weaponry either. This of course doesn't mean they did not have huge weapons of mass destruction.
Joe

Re: Libyan Desert Glass (LDG)

Joe