Light - Lucifer

Primalredemption
Light- Lucifer - Satan - Isn't he the Great Deceiver?

Bending light makes a concave earth appear flat. Hmm

Re: Light - Lucifer

Primalredemption
As the story goes Satan was cast out from Heaven. His name Lucifer mean The Light Bringer and in Greek is Phosphorus.

Is Lucifer the Sun? And is it a giant Phosphorus Light?

Re: Light - Lucifer

Avvakum
Lucifer and worship of Solar false gods like Baal and Apollo is and was definitely connected in esoteric teaching. But, the Sun is just a creature, a machine, of God, and worship of this machine is just a metaphorical mask behind which Satan operates.

Re: Light - Lucifer

Ozymandias
I think the Sun was compared to a Sulphur lamp, stating the properties are very similar. Can't remember where. Was it one of Steve's videos?

I like the idea it's electric, and a torch.
Any welder knows you can get sunburnt from an arc welder..

Re: Light - Lucifer

Primalredemption
From the bright white light bulb that burns my skin in under an hour, I have to agree it seems to be electric in nature. Still, the reference to being a Great Deceiver is interesting in the context of bendy light

Re: Light - Lucifer

Re: Light - Lucifer

wildheretic
Yes, the Sun as a sulphur lamp was from my blog.

And interestingly according to the material in meteorites phosphorus is also a component of the Sun in the form of schreibersite - (Fe,Ni)3P. Because phosphorus is very reactive I doubt it exists in its elemental form on the Sun, so therefore schreibersite is the actual material present on the Sun. My best take on this was that because this substance is very highly reflective, and its location around both iron sulphide and graphite,  that it was coating the Sun to protect the iron/nickel alloy of the main body from the intense heat and also add much more reflective light.

I also was casually looking into the theory of the moon being the back of the Sun, and wondered if bending sunlight was hitting the back of the Sun causing the phosphorus to photoluminesce. However, I didn't get too far as schreibersite does not seem to photoluminesce at all; and if it did and was the back of the Sun, then sunlight would reflect off the back the same as it does off the front... and the moon does not. Maybe someone can have another quick search on this topic.

WH

Re: Light - Lucifer

A Friend
"Light- Lucifer - Satan - Isn't he the Great Deceiver?

Bending light makes a concave earth appear flat. Hmm "

primal youre brilliant....think about it-

the church/powers that be have transformed the true meaning of light, God's bendy light, in the Bible, into a ridiculous entinty called Satan or the Devil.

They took the concept of light decieving us visually and transformed it into an actual creature who decieves us LOL

the church has taken the most precious information known to man and over time distorted it into something sinister.

what a sick and twisted system.

Re: Light - Lucifer

Primalredemption
Haha  I wonder if the Roman Catholic church knew all along the Earth was concave. There is something behind the freemason "G" and pyramid with the light at the top. I believe "G" refers to gravity and represents their huge success in inventing a believable heliocentric model when they knew it was concave all along.

So they took the simple and profound Bendy light and turned it into a horned monster never to be questioned :) haha I think you are right

Re: Light - Lucifer

Re: Light - Lucifer

A Friend
Re-program yourself.

Light deceives you visually, therefore 'Lucifer' in the Bible, which means light, has been anthropomorphized into the devil/satan, who deceives you.

Jesus Christ in the Bible is an anthropomorphism of the actual light/energy/force that is the cause for all life and nature around us.

These aren't real beings who existed, it is merely a stretch of a story the Roman Catholic Church tells youthful minds who then grow up with a distorted understanding of what it all really means.

Do you see how that all works?

Re: Light - Lucifer

A Friend
This post was updated on .
The Anti-Christ is another anthropomorphism of the Roman Bible. It represents the societal movement away from the anthropomorphic Jesus Christ, their main character.

Hence :  'Anti' - 'Christ'

*sigh*

The Anti-Christ isn't going to be some man, it is the broad movement away from the Church, and it isn't evil. It's a good thing.

Think about the effort that has been put into this charade... the layers upon layers designed to confuse.

what a trip. its coming to an end anyway, even they know