Madonna Sept 23 2012 Concert

freddie69
in Washington reveals what is coming.  Its on utube if u type it in it shows the heavens falling.   Summerian Lords.  Id take cover and buckle up it aint going to be pretty.  I m thinkin CERN magnetically stops the the sun glass sky falls ice then fire.  22 books of revelations 22 major arcana cards 21 judgement 22 the world 9232015 equals 22 spring equinox the old spring cleaning aka genocide.  i get over population i get transhumanism.   i just wanna know is there reincarnation.   theres gotta be.  i dont want my last moments to be a terror filled dmt trip.

Re: Madonna Sept 23 2012 Concert

Primalredemption
Interesting connection between spring cleaning and the equinox.

Re: Madonna Sept 23 2012 Concert

freddie69
i should have said day of atonement yom kippur gotta make a blood sacrafice why not all of mankind.  that will keep the overlords happy; aka sumerian alien lizards runnin the show; alien ant farm

Re: Madonna Sept 23 2012 Concert

serqet333
Hmmm. . . wonder if Barak and the Pope will stop by the show after Francis' visit to the White House for some Madonna worship.  hahahaha