Melting Antarctic Ice Is Probably Revealing Incredible Things

Melting Antarctic Ice Is Probably Revealing Incredible Things

A Friend
This post was updated on .
Elite surely know this.. it is safe to say they have intel on things we only speculate on. This is just another example.

Can you even begin to imagine what has been preserved under this ice. Lost cities? civilizations? technology? animals? Our Giant ancestors?

It's food for thought, wish we could know for real

Re: Melting Antarctic Ice Is Probably Revealing Incredible Things

A Friend

there's land under that ice

Re: Melting Antarctic Ice Is Probably Revealing Incredible Things

Ozymandias
Lake Vostok - rumours of a city under the Ice..

There was some noise about the Russians drilling through but nothing now.

Re: Melting Antarctic Ice Is Probably Revealing Incredible Things

Anti University Dean
Good point. What about the ancient map in the Lazeria map collection. These four islands surrounding the polar sea are possibly submerged by the flood. Also the magnetic mountain should be submerged. Just a thought.