☽ Moon Observations ☾

1234

☽ Moon Observations ☾

Re: ~ Moon observation ~

weird IM, i think the dim side was illuminated due to the sky not being totally dark yet. cool chromatic aberration effect going on, wonder if the glass sky s adding to that. as far as the crescent disappearing alter that night, i can't explain that without knowing more of the circumstances. i do not think it magically shut off, or that it's a hologram. I would think more people would have noticed it if it did something like that. the moon is studied by many thousands of amateur astronomers every night.

Re: ~ Moon observation ~

Re: ~ Moon observation ~

Re: ~ Moon observation ~

Re: ~ Moon observation ~

Nice, IM.

Re: ~ Moon observation ~

brad
Good shot

Re: ~ Moon observation ~

Nils Esche
This post was updated on .

This observation I made on 28th of April 2015

That day I saw the sun and the moon at the same time.
This footage and pictures are personally filmed and photographed by myself!

Approximately 180 degrees opposite. Sun and moon! At the same time of day. At about the same height. Almost exact opposite! It was about 17h, 17:30h in the evening when I made the pictures and the footage! In northern Germany.

Here's the footage:

And here are the pictures:

Moon:

Sun:

Totally opposite!!!! (As seen in the video before! The same day, at the same time.)

The moon is exactly in the east. The sun exactly in the west.

If one likes to accept the postulated distances (approximately 400,000 kilometers to the moon, about 150 million kilometers to the sun) so that the sun with the earth in-between  'throws' a shadow onto the moon (leaving aside, what everything else speaks against it) – even then: the shadow follows a false (opposite) curvature then it should do!

The German text says: "Copernicus Bullshit" on the left. And on the right "Find the mistake in the right moon!".

There is no way, I say no (!!!) that a sphere casts such a shadow over a ball!

Some might say that a shadow by the curvature of a sphere onto a sphere would be able doing so, as to produce a completely opposite shadow. Because of the postulated distances.

I say it is impossible!

On the other hand, that would have to be the same aswell in a "waning moon"! The fact that a shadow cast by the spherical shape does not follow. But then it does!?

No way.

Thanks to Lena for posting the footage and helping me out!
As I do not have a YouTube channel myself.

Cheers and greetings

Nils

____________________

http://freundevonwahrheit.xobor.de/t175f21-Les-eacute-toiles-tombe-une-agrave-une-oder-das-Geheimnis-der-verschwundenen-Sterne-32.html#msg3458

Re: ~ Moon observation ~

no, you are wrong if you think the moon is self-illuminating. the sun is casting the light onto the moon. you do not understand. and it is no big deal for the moon and sun to be in the sky together. you are being sensationalistic. stop it.

Re: ~ Moon observation ~

Nils Esche
Steve wrote
no, you are wrong if you think the moon is self-illuminating. the sun is casting the light onto the moon. you do not understand. and it is no big deal for the moon and sun to be in the sky together.
Steve, I did not say the moon is self-illuminating.

I only said the way we are told the shadow appears ist not possible.

I know light is bending! And that the moon is illuminated by the sun. I do understand.

I think you got me wrong.

I just wanted to say, the things we are told are wrong.

I am totally on your side!

And i did not want to be sensationalistic at all.

Just wanted to show, the way it is – and the way we are told do not fit.

I never thought the moon is self-illuminating. And I never will.

It apologize if my post was "misunderstanding".

English is not my mother language. Maybe it was ambiguous, what I wrote.

Hope you got me correct with this post

Sorry, and cheers. Did not mean to attack you at all Steven!

Greetings

Nils

Re: ~ Moon observation ~

Oh, ok, Nils. I wasn't sure what you meant. No problem. Take care.

Re: ~ Moon observation ~

Re: ~ Moon observation ~

Primalredemption
Ironman- you make stacks of pancakes out of flat earths and build your own friggin telescopes. Are you Tony Starks?

Re: ~ Moon observation ~

Nils and Ironman- those are both really good pictures dealing some mortal wounds to the traditional astronomical dogma.

I am, however very saddened to see that the Sun is just as white in Germany :( just a few days ago here in Hawaii we had a "sunset" that was so bright and white I couldn't believe my eyes. Squinting all the way to sun down. No joke.

Re: ~ Moon observation ~

Re: ~ Moon observation ~

Re: ~ Moon observation ~

must be nice to live by the Parthenon.

Re: ~ Moon observation ~

Re: ~ Moon observation ~

Ozymandias
Not sure where to comment on this one - it is not unusual to see both the moon and the sun in the daytime - In New Zealand we can also see Venus, the moon, and the sun in daylight  - OK nearing Twilight may be more accurate but all 3 objects can be seen from just before the sun goes down.

Is it just me or not only has the sun got "whiter & brighter" [I recall it being yellow when I was a kid] but Venus is very visible long before dark.. Anyone else notice..?
It seems to be very bright in the dimming light, only to give the appearance of diminishing in intensity as darkness descends and then just blends in with the rest of the night sky - clearly visible but less strikingly bright.. I can't recall seeing it so when I was a kid and I've spent many years daydreaming skywards [as one does]
any thoughts on that?

Re: ~ Moon observation ~

Primalredemption
"Is it just me or not only has the sun got "whiter & brighter" [I recall it being yellow when I was a kid]"

Check out my thread http://welcome-to-concave-earth-forum.70389.x6.nabble.com/Anyone-noticed-the-Sun-getting-WHITER-lately-td993.html

Re: ~ Moon observation ~

Re: ~ Moon observation ~

Re: ~ Moon observation ~

dani
Hi again,

Here's my original snaps the very first time I saw the ISS with my eyes.  What the camera took is very close to what my natural eyes were seeing (for light levels and so on).... and you can see it's comparison with regular stars.  It is a larger source of light than Venus, but it's intensity isn't quite as strong a Venus, if that makes sense.  I didn't know what it was when I saw it rising from the horizon around the front of my house.. so I took out my pocket camera I carry in my bag everywhere to snap it quickly as it went over the top of my house and then subsequently looked up the ISS and where it was to match it up to it.

p.s. btw, dani is short for daniella

Re: ~ Moon observation ~

Re: ~ Moon observation ~

Primalredemption
Cool photos. It seems like the stations is passing over Hawaii until Jul 2nd but only visible for 1 or 2 minutes. Doubt I will ever see it

Re: ~ Moon observation ~

Big Cave

Astronomers tend to say that Jupiter is the brightest 'object' in the night sky, besides the Moon, but on that night, Venus is so intensely bright, it is brighter than the Moon.

I tend to agree with you that as twilight fades into the night proper, Venus loses its extreme brightness, which is interesting, as it should not behave this way, as when the sky is darker, Venus should shine brighter, but it is not like that. It is the opposite. Very mysterious.

Re: ~ Moon observation ~

Re: ~ Moon observation ~

Big Cave
IrOnMaN wrote
Big Cave wrote

Astronomers tend to say that Jupiter is the brightest 'object' in the night sky, besides the Moon, but on that night, Venus is so intensely bright, it is brighter than the Moon.

I tend to agree with you that as twilight fades into the night proper, Venus loses its extreme brightness, which is interesting, as it should not behave this way, as when the sky is darker, Venus should shine brighter, but it is not like that. It is the opposite. Very mysterious.
I am not sure I follow you here. I never said anything about Venus. My assumption was about the Moon fainting away and slowly disappear as the sun revolves inside the earth. But it was a faulty assumption which I proved the following day.
Yo dude, I'm replying to Oxymandias's comment above. I could have clicked the wrong post to reply to, but I'm referring to his post in my reply.

Re: ~ Moon observation ~

Ozymandias
I got it :-)
Still a bit odd about Venus' brightness tho'

Re: ~ Moon observation ~

1234