My fishtank

TITAN-X
Some pictures of my 60 gallon freshwater tank.

Re: My fishtank

Re: My fishtank

sweet!

Re: My fishtank

Thanks guys yes very relaxing Ironman some soft music lights of with just the tank on is how I spend my evenings...ohh and battling fetters.  I use a Eheim canister filter 180 gph turns the tank over 3 times an hour. Internal UV sterilizer keeps the algae away very low maintenance tank.

Re: My fishtank

Re: My fishtank

TITAN-X
Love dogs Ironman have had them all my life. Pic of my last dog.

Re: My fishtank

Re: My fishtank

Re: My fishtank

Re: My fishtank

Re: My fishtank

Ozymandias
Hmmm, one could liken that to our very own terrarium [Earth] with the waters and glass walls...