My take on Matt Boylan and Mark Sargent - CIA PSYOPS Shills

My take on Matt Boylan and Mark Sargent - CIA PSYOPS Shills

Re: My take on Matt Boylan and Mark Sargent - CIA PSYOPS Shills

THISGUY
DUDE YOUR PARANOIA IS MAD YOU MADE THAT SHIT UP AND IT IS COMPLETE JELOUS PARANOID DELUSIONS OF YOUR OWN MIND I CANT BELIVE HOW FUCKED UP YOU ARE IT FUNNY

Re: My take on Matt Boylan and Mark Sargent - CIA PSYOPS Shills

THISGUY wrote
You're gonna be ok, tough guy. I promise.
Cal

Re: My take on Matt Boylan and Mark Sargent - CIA PSYOPS Shills

Cal
Yes, I was taken in by Matthew Boylan for a while. He is from Montreal, and his comic act certainly helps him being believable. I don't know who Mark Sargent is. What I would like to know is who the shills on the Flat Earth Society Forum are. I figured out that Tom the founder/aministrator must definitely be one though.