NASA Propaganda

Intuitive Concaver
This post was updated on .
More than anything else, NASA seems to be involved in a massive public relations propaganda campaign.  I believe NASA's singular purpose is to continue to promote the heliocentric myth to the masses at literally all costs.  The line between NASA and Hollywood is certainly blurred.  Their presence is pervasive in the media, all under the guise of disseminating information about the wonders of science and technological exploration, and always glorifying their supposed achievements.
Not that the moon landings need to be further disproven, as a ten year old can dismantle the hoax, but my favorite damning evidence is all of the black people that were shown working at the command center in 69'.  Apparently the degrees necessary to work in those positions became available to colored people only a couple of years before, not long enough for anyone to have already received them.  They must have been trying to double up with some civil rights propaganda.    A recent photo of excited NASA employees in the control room, displayed what appeared to me to be a bunch of bumbling idiots, flailing their arms in the air due to being informed of their success.  (I'll see if I can find it to post.)  I only recently realized that NASA is in fact a military organization, the best at keeping secrets.  I should have noticed this before, but they do a good job of concealing their nature.
Almost every week there seems to be an article in the newspaper about some crap NASA recently discovered.  I read one about the discovery of extra-solar planets.  They admit the planets cannot be seen, only observed due to gravitational "wobbling" of stars.  Many scientists careers and incomes are dependent upon this nonsense!
I watched a few minutes of a current television program about space, as that was all I could handle.  They depicted several CGI fly-bys of the earth from space in that time.  Apparently that's all it takes to reinforce this heliocentric hogwash!  With all of this expended effort, I can't imagine them just rolling over anytime soon and saying "Sorry, we were full of shit."  We'll have to demand it from them.
I can't help but notice they are always trying to indoctrinate the youth into their lies, telling them it's the greatest thing to want to join their ranks as scientists, for the future benefit of mankind.  How many kids wanted to be astronauts growing up, if only they studied and worked hard at it?  It turns out that all they really needed to do was become lying freemasons.
The recent post on this forum about the supposedly deceased Challenger astronauts is enlightening.  Supposedly a couple of them are brothers of the deceased astronauts, although they appear almost identical discounting their age, and there is evidence of fishy business with their storylines and family trees.  The others have kept their same names.  NASA probably should have just killed them to keep the lie going.  Maybe they didn't think they could get away with it.
Of course the ISS footage is laughable.  I could go on and on...  (Actually I will, in another post.)  What are your insights on NASA propaganda?  What are their weakest points, the 'Achilles' heel that will bring them to ruin?

Re: NASA Propaganda

Re: NASA Propaganda

Intuitive Concaver
Thank you for your perspective IronMan.  I wonder about this statement though.
IrOnMaN wrote
When they engaged in propagating the heliocentric lie they couldn't have known that someday people will be able to connect the worldover and information will be in abundance and in our reach.
ARPAnet, the precursor to the internet, was established in the late 60's, although ARPA, the Advanced Research Projects Agency, was formed a decade earlier, the year before NASA actually.  They may have been envisioning this scenario even back then.  It's possible they don't have much concern over our information sharing capabilities, as they essentially provided the technology, because they are aware that the system will eventually collapse, leaving those without power back in the stone age.  At that point, society can basically be reeducated within a generation or two, to their satisfaction.  My days may be limited, just for posting this information.  The possibility definitely enters my awareness, but I try not to let it get me down.  We still have this ability, so why not use it to our advantage.

Re: NASA Propaganda

Re: NASA Propaganda

Intuitive Concaver
Wow, NASA's budget is currently about $18 billion annually!  That's around $50 million a day on average.  They must be busy keeping all of those plates spinning.  Fraudulent science doesn't come cheap.  It accounts for about 35% of total spending on academic scientific research in the United States.  I personally think this forum will be worth more than all of the crap NASA produces.  What if we had a budget to study our ideas?

Re: NASA Propaganda

Intuitive Concaver
IrOnMaN wrote
Intuitive Concaver wrote
  It's possible they don't have much concern over our information sharing capabilities, as they essentially provided the technology...
Sloppy and arrogant...
Are you calling NASA both sloppy and arrogant?  I hope you're not calling me arrogant for contradicting your statement.  I was just trying to point out that they may have envisioned these modern communication abilities long in advance, since the beginning of NASA.  If you're calling NASA arrogant than I will have to agree.  Anyone who can spend $50 million a day lying to the public is pretty arrogant in my book.

Re: NASA Propaganda

Ozymandias
Space Lettuce

Is that engine noise of the vomit comet we can hear..?

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/video.cfm?c_id=1503076&gal_cid=1503076&gallery_id=153250

Re: NASA Propaganda

LMAO!!

Re: NASA Propaganda

Primalredemption
Wow, who ever imagined the world could look so stunningly real, detailed, and clear. 8 bit video games have come a long way indeed

Re: NASA Propaganda

Re: NASA Propaganda

I mean, let's be honest here. Dont the graphics in this computer game look more realistic than that garbage?

Re: NASA Propaganda

Re: NASA Propaganda

Re: NASA Propaganda

Re: NASA Propaganda

TITAN-X
LOL its a NASA selfie stick.

Re: NASA Propaganda

Ummm, one tiiiiny little problem with this picture. Where is the robots arm to hold the camera?

Re: NASA Propaganda

dani
They're stating it's a composite image...again.  It's a get out of jail free card all the time with their photos from now on.  "To make the photos look better" or more presentable type rubbish.  So they can fake anything and anyone that calls em out, can be easily attacked by nasa brainwashed defenders in the comments sections.

Re: NASA Propaganda

dani
This post was updated on .
Here's a little nostalgia...

If you go about 19:00 onwards...those paintings of the earth are a complete joke!  I mean...really!!!?? Absolutely nothing like the pretty cgi creations being given out now

Anyway...enjoy

Re: NASA Propaganda