NASA, Showing concave earth on re-entry, of Orion spacecraft

NASA, Showing concave earth on re-entry, of Orion spacecraft

Cogito Ergo Sum

Re: NASA, Showing concave earth on re-entry, of Orion spacecraft

Cogito Ergo Sum

Re: NASA, Showing concave earth on re-entry, of Orion spacecraft

Re: NASA, Showing concave earth on re-entry, of Orion spacecraft

Cogito Ergo Sum
This post was updated on .
I don't think the window had any effect on the concavity of the Earth, as you can see the ropes on the parachutes would have been curved also, but I see straight lines,

Re: NASA, Showing concave earth on re-entry, of Orion spacecraft

Primalredemption
Now that is really fucking interesting. The horizon seems to flatten out the lower they descend and the smaller their line of sight becomes. And you are right the camera 'distortion' does not bend and distort the parachutes so I think this is some real footage.

Anyone know their supposed height in the beginning of the footage? Must be a way to take that curvature and their position and triangulate the circumference of the earth. If it lines up you know they are busted

Re: NASA, Showing concave earth on re-entry, of Orion spacecraft

Ozymandias
Around the 10 second mark the narrator says 470,000 ft, that's just on 89 Miles high...
interesting..how high is the glass sky?
anyone know if there's any higher footage..?

Re: NASA, Showing concave earth on re-entry, of Orion spacecraft

TITAN-X
I think Steve said the glass sky is approximately 62 miles.

Re: NASA, Showing concave earth on re-entry, of Orion spacecraft

oh they lie about the altitude all the time.

Re: NASA, Showing concave earth on re-entry, of Orion spacecraft

Primalredemption
Funny how mainstream 'science' will immediately say the concavity is due to camera lens or a curved window, yet when these same arguments are brought to their sacred convex Nasa footage it is called "conspiracy". Lol

Re: NASA, Showing concave earth on re-entry, of Orion spacecraft

Primalredemption wrote

yea, i just actually watched the whole thing right now. with wide angle barrel distortion the less earth you see the more concave it will be, however as the craft gets lower in altitude there is less earth and a flatter horizon than at the start. and if those plasma emissions are not fake, i's say it was melting through the transparent glass.

Philip
I dont know how this video slipped up but it did! Maybe they r putting it out there because they know their lie is deteriorating

Re: NASA, Showing concave earth on re-entry, of Orion spacecraft

Primalredemption
I have reanalyzed this video and have noticed just what a great piece of evidence it is.

The parachutes toward the end have straight lines drawn on them. They show no barrel distortion of any kind! It's like they gave us a built in ruler. So the image of the curving concave horizon is undistorted!

Re: NASA, Showing concave earth on re-entry, of Orion spacecraft

Re: NASA, Showing concave earth on re-entry, of Orion spacecraft

Re: NASA, Showing concave earth on re-entry, of Orion spacecraft

Primalredemption
Well, the shoot lines do in fact appear to be curving a little as they move toward the perimeter of the lens. Also, it is true the horizon does flatten out incidentally as it moves farther from the perimeter.

Truthfully, I have no idea what the horizon would actually look like on the concave earth from a far distance. I am still trying to work out the bendy light at ground level and figure that one out.

Re: NASA, Showing concave earth on re-entry, of Orion spacecraft

Re: NASA, Showing concave earth on re-entry, of Orion spacecraft

Primalredemption
That's a good rebuttal and you are correct: the image on the left clearly shows more curvature despite being farther from the lens than the image on the right as his hypothesis mandated.

I have been thinking a lot about bendy light lately and I theorize that from a distance the horizon will actually appear convex due to the peripheral light terminating in an arc as opposed to following a line. I will make an illustration of it soon.

Of course this goes against we are deriving from this nice video evidence but I feel it is safe to say we are men of Science here and are open to intelligent discourse on these things :)

Re: NASA, Showing concave earth on re-entry, of Orion spacecraft