NASA magnet is 4000 times Earth's Magnetic Field

NASA magnet is 4000 times Earth's Magnetic Field

NOLAButterfly
This post was updated on .
I originally published this in 2012 about the Magnet NASA allegedly put up that is 4000 times the earth's magnetic field. I wondered then if it could cause or be responsible for solar flares but since i believed the world was a spinning ball then and the sun millions of miles away, i figured it was irrelevant... NOW that i know we're inside, I'm wondering again of this could be causing flares and IF ours even true or just NASA propaganda.... It's not like they promoted this info so it might be real.... Watcha all think?

https://youtu.be/IGloc38V6zg

And source:
http://www.nasa.gov/pdf/538352main_sts134_presskit_508.pdf

Re: NASA magnet is 4000 times Earth's Magnetic Field