NEW DISCOVERD variables of the Golden ratio

NEW DISCOVERD variables of the Golden ratio

dennis2018
When the golden ratio is explained we mostly see the same formula's appeiring.
I realized that it was not enough to proof that the Golden Ratio is magic through showing unlimited
lines in geometrical shapes. Therefore i developed a set of 14 variables succesfully derived from Phi
And the amazing came when i started to fun arround with these variables for example;

Z * N = 1     <=> Z = 1.236067977    and    N = .809016994

F / T = K      <=> F = 1.618033989    and    T = 1.144122806     (K)= root 2    T^2 = 1+V

(R - V ) - (Z - N) = 2,5

M^2 / I = 1   <=> M= .618033989     and  I - .381966011

M + I = 1

These are few examples of the many many equation that can be formed by these variables.
All roots can be (simulated) by these variables. And all known constants can be succesfully approached aswell.

Re: NEW DISCOVERD variables of the Golden ratio

Primalredemption
Looks really interesting can you explain some of your equations in more detail please?

Re: NEW DISCOVERD variables of the Golden ratio

Re: NEW DISCOVERD variables of the Golden ratio

Gvoy
I never was good at math

Re: NEW DISCOVERD variables of the Golden ratio

dennis2018
sure, I wonderd if the ratio was as magical in its equations as proven in its geometry, revering to ;

Lets see what the derived variables do when we equate them arround :)

I thought;

n = phi/2

v = (1-phi)/2

p = 1/4*phi

k = root 2

l = 1/4*k
                                Q= 2k * n * j
Q= root 10
                                2t= 2k * n               2t / Qy = phi , 2t / Qy = t*k
j = 1.381966011
                                y = 2n * j
y= root 5

This is a fraction of what i have. I developed 21 variables till now and they all give amazing results.
With these variables i discoverd that they can (simulate) all other functions of known constants like
all the roots and pi...

I am working now almost ten years with these variables and they keep amazing me with their property's
derived through simple calculus. I am sure that we need to learn these variables and learn to apply them
to some sort of educational system for children. In this way they will not count static, but dynamic (lol)
If i can make a conclusion of the potency of these variables i would promote them AS THE LAW OF EVERYTHING, and they have to..... : )

Just spend one evening with these variables i gave you above and you'll see what i mean.
This will open a complete new view on what this ratio is, next to geometry in optima forma.
By the equations and their results mathematicians worldwide will find that  the proportional logic
of the ratio can be explained in chains of formula's with variables derived from phi. The variables will tell
what the ratio does. Fibonacci is explained, Lucas is explained by definitions of the sums and quotients
by these variables when put in sequences. There is hardly any logaritm that i havent simulated with the variables concerning the golden ratio. And still i have the feeling that there are many, many more variables connected to the set i allready developed. I am working all the time alone, because there is nobody out there that understands me. So i continue..... If you want to be a pioneer in developing the
variables of Phi 'as i call them' please don't wait for it opens multi dimensions. You can redefine 1
for instance by z * n..... In this way your brain will make a new bridge in understanding this way.
I litteraly can redefine the numner 1 or root 2 in thousands and thousands of ways, bro...hehehe so funny. Its like the completition of definition of Phi which was givin by all the great teachers from past,
present and the future. Once you have like 18 variables, the posibiliy's go to almost unlimited.....
I filled more then 30 paperbacks of 100 pages with just formula's which described known logaritmes,
and simulated function of many know constants and formula's. I just worked more or less on the
2 dimensional aspect and had no time to put the equations in higher powers (lol). If you are willing to develop aswell you'll be the second person on this planet who does so. I searched and searched arround
on the net and library's and markets, but couldnt find any release of some one who developed a set of variables derived from Phi and pressented the outcomes and conclusions as my humbel self did.
Some people screamed 'oh, you must make money with this' but they scream this on every new occasion when someone has something no one has. But this ratio doesn't need people with or without money to be known. Its not even that one decides for him or herself to work on this ratio. It is a selection injected
by higher dimensional beings who are very much aware of this civilizations productivity by means of creativity. Sometimes we are not so productive elements for financial science like politics or fanatic very poor relatives. Lol i am the poorest man in the world allmost, but that was probaly nessecery to get me to the point where i am now and wouldn't change a single bit of my life with anyone else.
BUT i would like to work together with others so that they can surprise me with amazing new formula's and definitions of the ratio. Not that i want to be a teacher, because i have nno time for that. Just enjoy to see others gettin extase :))))))))).........Lifetime after lifetime    :)

by higher dimensional beings who are very much aware of this civilizations productivity by means of creativity. Sometimes we are not so productive elements for financial science like politics or fanatic very poor relatives. Lol i am the poorest man in the world allmost, but that was probaly nessecery to get me to the point where i am now.
BUT i would like to work together with others so that they can surprise me with amazing new formula's and definitions of the ratio. Not that i want to be a teacher, because i have nno time for that. Just enjoy to see others gettin extase :))))))))).........Lifetime after lifetime    :)

Re: NEW DISCOVERD variables of the Golden ratio

Primalredemption
Hi Dennis, let me check your math for a second;

So 2t/Qy=phi

and Qy= root 10 x root 5 = 7.07105

So 2t= 7.07105 x phi = 11.44117
t= 5.7205

and 2t/Qy= t*k

2t also = t*k*Qy = 5.7205* root2 * 7.07105 = 57.2048
t= 28.6024

28.6024 does not equal 5.7205

For mathematical formulas to hold true, the variables must also hold true in other equivalences.

I think your heart is in the right place, but you need to learn a little more about mathematics before giving this another shot :)

There is already natural numbers used in equations such as 'e' natural which has an elegant function in logarithms. I'm sure phi was considered but does not work out at well as 'e'.

Re: NEW DISCOVERD variables of the Golden ratio

dennis2018

HI, bro thnx for your reply, but there are some minor correction i would like to add.
First of all ;
 The first two equations are good, but...... 2t does not equal your givin argument.

2t = 2.288245612.

t, comes from Phi / root 2

Look at this for a moment plz.

Lets say L = (K / 4) . So we can see that L as a variable of its element k, values; .3535533903.

Lets say V = (-1+Phi) / 2. And as a variable of its element Phi, V values; 0.309016994.

Then we can see that ....... t = L / V

In other words these variables when put in operations they have other variables as outcome.

My mission was to see if i could get variables that could perform or simulate the functions of
other constant  their functions and out comes. I see that when i want to calculate the
diagonal of a squere i can use the known formula's, but i can also use these variables to get the
same result in area, volume, width, hight...etc etc. I only have to multiply or sum up two or more
variables and i can have the same messurments as you would have with already known variables
c.q. constants. If i derive 3 variables of the element k and of Phi aswell, than somehow or other
together they produce root 3, 4, 5 and many other know values. Its just a matter of lets say ;

J * W[sqrt] + K = 3.141671077

3 + ((Z + D) / 1000 + K) / 10 = 3.14156857  (I have them approaching in trillions)

I * W[sqrt] + Z * L[squere] = -.35 + I

Z * I + VW[sqrt] + I +V = Y

R * V[sqrt] = V...........R[sqrt] * V = R            R * V = 1
Z * N[sqrt] = N...........Z[sqrt] * N = Z            Z * N = 1

Z / R = I........N / V = Phi[sqrt]..............N[sqrt] + V[sqrt] = .75

N[sqrt] + V[sqrt] + M + (1/4) = Phi...
N[sqrt] + V[sqrt] + L + (1/4) = 1+L
N[sqrt] + V[sqrt] + y+ (1/4) = R

This is, because N[sqrt] + V[sqrt] +(1/4) = 1..

I can continue, but first you have to get the point i want to make here :)
There is no rational irrational or complex number that cannot be formed by these variables in formulae.
I have a fixed set and know what they do.....

Hear soon from you bro :) good luck and be blessed, i hope it is now little more clear.....till next time....

Hi Dennis, let me check your math for a second;

So 2t/Qy=phi

and Qy= root 10 x root 5 = 7.07105

So 2t= 7.07105 x phi = 11.44117
t= 5.7205

and 2t/Qy= t*k

2t also = t*k*Qy = 5.7205* root2 * 7.07105 = 57.2048
t= 28.6024

28.6024 does not equal 5.7205

For mathematical formulas to hold true, the variables must also hold true in other equivalences.

I think your heart is in the right place, but you need to learn a little more about mathematics before giving this another shot :)

There is already natural numbers used in equations such as 'e' natural which has an elegant function in logarithms. I'm sure phi was considered but does not work out at well as 'e'.

http://welcome-to-concave-earth-forum.70389.x6.nabble.com/NEW-DISCOVERD-variables-of-the-Golden-ratio-tp2191p2343.html
To unsubscribe from NEW DISCOVERD variables of the Golden ratio, click here.
NAML

3D Earth Screensaver Preview
Free 3D Earth Screensaver
Watch the Earth right on your desktop! Check it out at www.inbox.com/earth

To unsubscribe from NEW DISCOVERD variables of the Golden ratio, click here.
NAML

Re: NEW DISCOVERD variables of the Golden ratio

Hi Dennis, Thank you for your reply . I like what you are trying to do here but you are going about it in the wrong way. I would like to explain step by step what you are doing incorrectly:

"t, comes from Phi / root 2

Look at this for a moment plz.

Lets say L = (K / 4) . So we can see that L as a variable of its element k, values; .3535533903.

Lets say V = (-1+Phi) / 2. And as a variable of its element Phi, V values; 0.309016994.

Then we can see that ....... t = L / V"

First, you are assigning variables for constants which does not make any sense since the equivalancies you set up all use the same values. If K is the sqrt of 2 then it should just be sqrt 2. L should not be K/4 but simply (sqrt2)/4.

Second, all you are saying by "t = L / V" is phi/root2= some function of root2 * some function of phi. The variables phi and root2 are on both sides of the equation! It is a formula which is leading in no direction in other words :)

Third, phi will always have a connection with square roots because its very definition is the algebraic mean of 1 and the square root of 5. So by stating V = (phi-1) / 2 all your are really saying is V = 1/2 [(sqrt 5) - 1] / 2 or V = 1/4 ([sqrt5]-1)and multiplying this by L or root2 / 4 to get t or phi/root2. As you can see the 4 cancels out, the phi also cancels out, so what you are really doing is setting up a convoluted equivalence between the square root of 2 and the square root of 5 which actually has nothing to do with phi :) This equivalence between root 2 and root 5, by the way, has long been understood with the Pythagorean theorem of root2 squared plus root 3 squared = root 5 squared :)

Like I said your heart really is in the right place but you are running around in circles with your formula. Phi is an irrational number and can also be logarithmically converted to a rational number therefore can be used to represent any amount of irrational or rational numbers.

Peace be with you and keep working on your maths

Re: NEW DISCOVERD variables of the Golden ratio

dennis2018

All is true what you say and for sure i am not a mathematician , but through logical arguments i am discovering in a complete different way all the
values of other known applications..... I am not working in a university, which is important for basic and proper notations. On the contrary, i have enourmous time to really follow the different logaritms of Phi, but since i assigned different variables to support my statement that we can know more pf these (fixed) numbers if we take them into some kind of test. So i thought lets make of some roots and Phi a few variables since i see
each and every number as a individual manifestation of its or in its own form. Although  root 2 Sqrt is 2 it is not the same as 2. Because it took another route to become (value) 2. Now if we assign certain  sets of variables and throw them in a few equations we can see what happend.
Its more or less a number experiment which gave me an inside of how very much connected all these variables are in operations. I am not drawing these equations, but just look at their result after multiplications and so on. And why not, why should in drw .809016994 by 3535533991.
Now i can just see after an operation what they do. If the golden ratio is that unbelieveble beautifull manifestion of a ratio in optima forma, then
its derived variables should be of the same nature. Magical out comes so to say and unexpected. I thought the golden ratio should be presented in more detailed way. If we not investigating these sort aspects of analytical study, then what do we know personally about what this ratio is more then what others have explained about it with due respect ofcourse. Since all great philosophers have concluded that we should not be blind followers of anyone, i don't hasitate to do what they actually did, just investigate and see what goes on : ) Otherwise we'll never get our own true
understanding what deffinition of objects mean anyway. Hearing is good for theory, but doing is good for practise. I know that you are right in the
way of social accepted enginering, but the creativity of the ratio goes along with the creativity of men's mind and the aplication of it. Why not discover in your own way if there are more logaritns or different approaches to known formula's, arguments, axioma's and deffinitions of all sorts.
In this way we can expand our capacity to explore and approach values and definitions in otherways. As Plato said, the origional forms of things are not in this realm, but a reflection of them are. Is there just one way to describe a reflection ? We can write thousands of books on just one subject matter. Why not on Phi and do we all the time see the same known formula's, i get sick of seeing all the time the same explanations.
It seems that nobody developed such a set of variables while considering Phi as only certain proportion. Because thats all we see and hear as conclusion.....this proportion that proportion. But i know through seeing the amazing and wonderfull effect of the amazing (un)logical  equilibrial.
expressions and outcomes of these variables. I call them variables, because i know the come from the element Phi. If Plato suggest that they are form, then they are elements aswell. When i devide an element, i get partitions. I call 1 partition a variable (while) Phi remains as 1.
Now if have created in a certain way a long set of variables. When i multiply or devide them in the most long formula's still the show Phi or any other variable as outcome, its like pearls connected on a necless. But untill you move arround with these variables you'll never know whats going on besides the understanding of the proportional thruth of it. But i still agree i am not a mathematician or geometric, for the sake of analizing another world i shouldn't have to be one :) ty bro and  thnxx for you nice advice. I don't want to preach to you your show you something else, but its to dangerous to not investigate more then our previous ancestors have done on this planet with all its manifestations in nature.
If we allow others to inspire us not to develope our own mode of intrepetation on things, we have the change to loose our freedom. They are so much connected to eachother. Many leaders know this, therefore they occupy the leading and most important facility's for scientists to develope
on their own for their own sake and the sake of humanity at large. Since many leaders are completely destroying the bio invoirment they are
so nasty that they implant in us that we cannot develop by our selfs without their salary's and other slavery payments. We should not be affraid
of this fake lions, because what we develope from within will stay whit us. They can only use it externally and spoil it for some 'whatever'.
From childhood and before they molded our conception power and the courage to apply it in our own way. Thats the way to understand things outside the box.  peace and love to you bro  :)

Thank you for your reply. I would like to try and explain what you are doing incorrectly:

"t, comes from Phi / root 2

Look at this for a moment plz.

Lets say L = (K / 4) . So we can see that L as a variable of its element k, values; .3535533903.

Lets say V = (-1+Phi) / 2. And as a variable of its element Phi, V values; 0.309016994.

Then we can see that ....... t = L / V"

First, you are assigning variables for constants which does not make any sense since the equivalancies you set up all use the same values. If K is the sqrt of 2 then it should just be sqrt 2. L should not be K/4 but simply (sqrt2)/4.

Second, all you are saying by "t = L V" is phi/root2= some function of root2 * some function of phi. The variables are identical! It is a formula which is leading in no direction in other words :)

Third, phi will always have a connection with square roots because its very definition is the algebraic mean of 1 and the square root of 5. So by stating V = (phi-1) / 2 all your are really saying is V = 1/2 [(sqrt 5) - 1] and multiplying this by L or root2 / 4 to get t or phi/root2. So what you are really doing is setting up a convoluted equivalence between the square root of 2 and the square root of 5 which actually has nothing to do with phi :) This equivalence between root 2 and root 5, by the way, has long been understood with the Pythagorean theorem of root2 squared plus root 3 squared = root 5 squared :)

http://welcome-to-concave-earth-forum.70389.x6.nabble.com/NEW-DISCOVERD-variables-of-the-Golden-ratio-tp2191p2379.html
To unsubscribe from NEW DISCOVERD variables of the Golden ratio, click here.
NAML

Email Notifier Preview
Easily monitor multiple email accounts & access them with a click. Visit www.inbox.com/notifier and check it out!

Re: NEW DISCOVERD variables of the Golden ratio

Primalredemption
That's cool i appreciate your open mindedness  - have you ever heard of the Sexagesimal number system of the Sumerians which is base 60 instead of the decimal system of base ten? This is where minutes, hours, degrees etc. come from; the ancient number system passed down from the Anunnaki. They knew the square root of 2 hours to be 1 hour, 24 minutes, 51 seconds, and 10 tierces. They also have their own set of primes and in many cases have simpler algebraic computations than decimal.

Here is how to find Phi in sexagesimal using a rectangle:

1. Take one half of the difference 1, the result is 0;30 [ Hold the result in your hand ]
2. Take the half-difference and square it, the result is 0;15
3. Take the 0;15 and add it to the area 1, the result is 1;15
4. Take the square root of 1;15, the result is 1;7,4,55,20,29,39,6,54
5. Add the half 0;30 (from step1) to the square root, the result is 1;37,4,55,20,29,39,6,54
6. What value when multiplied by 1;37,4,55,20,29,39,6,54 gives 1 (the area)?
7. 1;37,4,55,20,29,39,6,54 multiplied by 0;37,4,55,20,29,39,6,54 gives 1
8. 1;37,4,55,20,29,39,6,54 is the Length, 0;37,4,55,20,29,39,6,54is the Width.

So Phi in sexagesimal is 1 hour, 37 minutes, 4 seconds, and 55 tierces

Re: NEW DISCOVERD variables of the Golden ratio

dennis2018
Wow, thats very nice bro, ty. In ancient Vedic times the priests where able to messure time by the observation of a hexagon on a window. Where time passes over the surface of an atom. To get the precies detailes its written in the second canto of the Srimad Bhagavatam by Srila Prabhupada...... Ty bro and till next time :)

http://welcome-to-concave-earth-forum.70389.x6.nabble.com/NEW-DISCOVERD-variables-of-the-Golden-ratio-tp2191p2396.html
To unsubscribe from NEW DISCOVERD variables of the Golden ratio, click here.
NAML

Can't remember your password? Do you need a strong and secure password? Use Password manager! It stores your passwords & protects your account.