Need help with water/ science

DarkSharkD
Administrator
Hey all,

there are many very intelligent minds here on concave earth forums. I need help with some define-able science here.

note that Most of concave earth sciences are considered on the fringe of science. So, all answers to me are expectable and beneficial to look into. But, I seem to be having difficulty is defining a proof.

here is the problem.

Water.

When we discuss with flat earther you get the idea that water only finds it's own level. This is true as far as I understand the distances in which we measure water flatness. It is obvious the horizon does not appropriately detail water flatness due to it actually being a "observer's horizon". follow me?>

ok so if you discuss with a convex earther you get gravity as the answer, but never a physics detail of real demonstrable  explanation.

Now, I have come across the idea of redefining gravity from ethereal mechanics. The new definition is gravity; the consumption of aether.

the reasons are because all matter requires energy to exist and hold itself together. the larger an object is the more aether is consumed. hence a sort of gravity.

now, My problem here is that concave earth has been detected by geodetic surveys of all kinds. Lasers, light, observer's horizon, rectilineator, etc etc,

how do we explain using any kind of physics in a clear and concise manner. How water basically sticks to the walls of the inside of the earth as it curves upwards in its 360 degrees anywhere within it's spherical shape.

links and any ideas fringe or not will be greatly appreciated. But we need to get this one down the best we can. I do not think anyone has a good answer. flat, convex, or concave. I intend to fix this problem with great explanation that is better then just saying gravity or finding a level surface.

help me out please thank you

Re: Need help with water/ science

Tesla had the proof and the theory all worked out but they killed him before he could publish it.

"Only the existence of a field of force can account for the motions of the bodies as observed, and its assumption dispenses with space curvature. All literature on this subject is futile and destined to oblivion. So are all attempts to explain the workings of the universe without recognizing the existence of the ether and the indispensable function it plays in the phenomena."
"My second discovery was of a physical truth of the greatest importance. As I have searched the entire scientific records in more than a half dozen languages for a long time without finding the least anticipation, I consider myself the original discoverer of this truth, which can be expressed by the statement: There is no energy in matter other than that received from the environment." — Nikola Tesla

We already have a field of force throughout all of the Earth. Magnetism.

Ed Leedskalnin also had the simple theory that all of matter is made up of tiny magnets or magnetrons if you will, and what we call electricity is merely magniticity, and gravity is merely another form of magnetic attraction (or in Concave Earths case, repulsion). These magnetrons can flow across space. He used the manipulation of frequencies to flip the poles of these magnets so to speak and neutralize the effect of 'gravity' and is how he built his coral castle made of 11,000 tons of coral rock.

There is a story where kids peeped onto his property and saw a levitating coral block weighing several tons. If this sounds implausible then there is also the anecdote of the truck driver who dropped a truck off for Ed to load up and was supposed to return in 24 hours to pick the truck up. He came back unannounced within half an hour and saw 7 blocks huge already loaded up.

The Searl Effect Generator also exibits anti-gravity properties and it is basically a rotating magnetic system.

I think this is the direction we should be looking at. Why re-invent the wheel when we already have a fundamental force that interacts with electricity, matter, AND light? Magnetism.

But to answer this: "how do we explain using any kind of physics in a clear and concise manner. How water basically sticks to the walls of the inside of the earth as it curves upwards in its 360 degrees anywhere within it's spherical shape. "

I think we can all universally agree that there is an actual Force at play here (Not even Flat Earthers can deny the evidence of a spring scale) Whether it is repulsing everything from the center of the concave sphere or attracting everything from the perimeter shell, or perhaps a function of both. Flat earthers will be quick to say "it's just buoyancy" but that can quickly be disproven by demonstrating how objects accelerate in freefall.

So, this force emanating from the center of the Sphere and acting upon all mass therein would cause mass to accelerate toward the surface of the Earth at 9.81m/s^2. Because the surface of the Earth is Concave and water is a fluid, fluid dynamics apply and the water will be pressed evenly across the inner surface of the sphere because the pressure is constant at all point.

We can work out the maths but it would be redundant if flat earthers refuse to even acknowledge the existence of a "downward" force.

Re: Need help with water/ science

Re: Need help with water/ science

part to the whole.
drop to the Ocean.
round

Re: Need help with water/ science

Here's a very simple experiential proof:

Get a semi-spherical bowl and fill it halfway with water. Now get a smaller bowl of the same shape and push it down into the first bowl. The water will be squeezed up and against the edges of the first bowl and contour symmetrically around all sides.

What is keeping it from staying 'level' on the bottom or massing into a clump? The force of the bowl. In this case the force of the bowl corresponds to the force of "Gravity" or Universal Compression. Is it acting on the water in a direct perpendicular direction to the plane of the bowls surface at every given point.

Re: Need help with water/ science

yes!

Re: Need help with water/ science

freddie69
but whats keeping the glass sky from pressing completely down to the earth; atmosphere?    and whats sustaining the celestial heaven from crashing to the glass sky.  more atmosphere.?   the weight of the celestial heaven would have to be more than the atmosphere.    sorry if this a stupid question.   magnetism from where?

Re: Need help with water/ science

wildheretic
The answer there would be gravity. Gravity is theorized to be stronger with altitude in a concave Earth (closer to the push source). Therefore, if the glass moves to one side of the Earth a little more, the other side of the glass increases in altitude where gravity is stronger. So gravity pushes that side back closer to the Earth and so on. This means that we should expect a slight oscillation of the glass layer. I reckon this could be an excellent candidate for air pressure differences over time over different parts of the world and the tides etc. Needs much further research to see if this could possibly pan out. There is probably a pattern to this oscillation if a scientist could find it wading through tons of accurate data on tides and air pressure etc. Maybe we can if the internet is kind enough.

WH