Neil Fletcher and Mahrai Ziller....

Re: Neil Fletcher and Mahrai Ziller....

One year before the Rectiniliator Experiment, Morrow used also a light based experiment as the Wallace Bedford one, and had the oposite conclusion.
That is why in the Rectiliniliator experiment Morrow don't use light and found the perfect 25000 miles concave esrth curvature.
From wiki: «On 25 July 1896, Ulysses Grant Morrow, a newspaper editor, conducted a similar experiment on the Old Illinois Drainage Canal, Summit, Illinois. Unlike Rowbotham, he was seeking to demonstrate that the surface of the earth was curved: when he too found that his target marker, 18 inches (46 cm) above water level and five miles (8.0 km) distant, was clearly visible he concluded that the Earth's surface was concavely curved, in line with the expectations of his sponsors, the Koreshan Unity society. The findings were dismissed by critics as the result of atmospheric refraction,»

What is incredible is that they only got a light based experiment to try opose the reality of concave earth!
(beside the fake images from space)

Re: Neil Fletcher and Mahrai Ziller....

yes, they are intentionally trying to hide the concave earth, and use a silly flat earth model as the dumb sparing partner.

Re: Neil Fletcher and Mahrai Ziller....

So many videos against flat earth , even some against geocentric convex earth, and none against concave...

Re: Neil Fletcher and Mahrai Ziller....

Re: Neil Fletcher and Mahrai Ziller....

Re: Neil Fletcher and Mahrai Ziller....

Primalredemption
NCA, literally add Mahrai Ziller to the UK's Ugliest Fugitives List:

Dear Officers of the National Crime Agency,

I recently checked the messages in my Youtube account and was shocked to find a U.K. citizen with the user name Mahrai Ziller giving me serious death threats. He said the following, and I quote:

"I promise that I will find you, and I will rip your skin off your face and feed it to you whilst I skull fuck you until you bleed out, you disgusting, worthless, subhuman cunt." As well as "And because you are an abject failure of existence, I will erase you and burn you alive - but not all in one go. I'll do it one match at a time, mother fucker, so you can feel the agony forever." I have this message still in my message inbox and can prove it with a screen shot and photo of my computer screen, or if Google permits, direct confirmation that the message indeed was sent by him.

Now I can understand that people will get into an argument and throw insults back and forth with one another. But this person seems to be especially violent and mentally unstable, went out of his way and promised to murder me, and I am genuinely concerned for my life.

Here is what he looks like. [He is ugly as FUK isn't he?] If you could run it through your system, identify him and send him a very real and serious warning, perhaps it will keep him from doing this again and will teach him to respect the law and not cross the line by threatening peoples lives.

 https://youtu.be/QWDz82Emzho?t=18

Thank you

**************************

OFFICIAL
Communications Ref : 1071251

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email to the National Crime Agency

I understand you concerns raised however The NCA is not a reporting crime agency.  That is not to say we will not act on reports of this nature however in order to determine any risk to your life we would require further information.  Firstly are you in the UK? Does the originator of the threats have any knowledge of your whereabouts? Do you know them other than from this contact online? Do they have any way of locating you or has all contact been online.  Have your reported this to YouTube? How have you identified the person as a UK Citizen? UK Citizen does not necessarily mean they reside in the UK, do you know of their whereabouts?

I would suggest in the first instance you report this to your local police. If this a UK Police force you can do this in person at the nearest police station or by calling 101.  If you feel your life is in danger please contact 999.  If you are outside of the UK you can contact your local police and they will forward any investigations to the Police in the UK through the correct channels.

Kind Regards

Duty Officer (JL)

NCA Control Centre

National Crime Agency

T: 0370 496 7622

mail: communication@nca.x.gsi.gov.uk

www.nationalcrimeagency.gov.uk

Leading the UK’s fight to cut serious and organised crime

Re: Neil Fletcher and Mahrai Ziller....

wow, um yea. the man needs to be locked up.

Re: Neil Fletcher and Mahrai Ziller....