New CE Producer - Orange Waste Paste

This guy looks promising. :)

Re: New CE Producer - Orange Waste Paste

Comatose Rose
Good Evening Steve, and to everyone else here. I am feeling butterflies. I started watching Steves videos about 2 weeks ago and I've been watching as much as I can taking it all in. This is a new concept to me and I am learning as much and embracing all that I can. Steve, I made this video in your honor trying to use a bit of humor using Sinonoymous instead of the group Anonymous lol.  I never thought you would watch it let alone comment then invite me here. THANKS SOOO Much!!!!!! Im ready to learn more

Re: New CE Producer - Orange Waste Paste

Comatose Rose wrote
Good Evening Steve, and to everyone else here. I am feeling butterflies. I started watching Steves videos about 2 weeks ago and I've been watching as much as I can taking it all in. This is a new concept to me and I am learning as much and embracing all that I can. Steve, I made this video in your honor trying to use a bit of humor using Sinonoymous instead of the group Anonymous lol.  I never thought you would watch it let alone comment then invite me here. THANKS SOOO Much!!!!!! Im ready to learn more
Welcome, CR. quite flattering. Always glad to see CE producers with the right heart and mind.