New Theory of Stars

jalvarez4Jesus
After much thought and study (and gleanings from the theory of Steven Christopher), I believe I now have a new and better explanation of stars inside the Concave Earth:

1. Stars are a combination of aluminum half spheres and sonoluminescent bubbles.
2. Stars are literally the windows of heaven that were opened in the great flood of Noah (Genesis 7:11).
3. God recreated the stars to close the windows of heaven (Genesis 8:2).
4. In the last times, the stars will lose their light (Isaiah 13:10) and will fall down to the earth (Revelation 6:13).
5. The octahedron will be revealed (Revelation 11:19).

See pictures below!

Re: New Theory of Stars

i reject this theory

Re: New Theory of Stars

Re: New Theory of Stars

jalvarez4Jesus
Just a guess. Transparent Aluminum (Aluminium Oxynitride) is a better conductor of electricity than pure glass.