Nice flat horizon video with guitar music.

Nice flat horizon video with guitar music.

Intuitive Concaver
I believe this guy still thinks the earth is flat, lacking knowledge that the horizon appears flat in a concave model as well.  He's a pretty good guitar player though, and doesn't feed us garbage that the earth is flat.  He basically just points out the horizon is flat, while making the video much more interesting!

https://youtu.be/lV0uWhOG1_M

https://youtu.be/lV0uWhOG1_M

Re: Nice flat horizon video with guitar music.

Big Cave
Awesome.

From the vid, I think it is about 20,000 to 30,000 ft up there?

Do you guys think at that altitude, the curvature of earth is visible?