Origin of the octahedron.

Snowshard
Banned User
I've done a lot of research on flat and concave Earth models, but most of it has been historical, and I've never seen any mention of the supposed octahedron in the center of the concave Earth model.  I'm not interested in the specifics of it, as I already know the basics, but I was wondering where the origin of the theory of it is?  I don't mean where the octahedron came from, but where the idea of it came from, as I've never seen it mentioned in historical research.  Who started this idea, when was it started and how can it be proven?

Re: Origin of the octahedron.

do more research

Re: Origin of the octahedron.

Snowshard