Our wonderful giant ancestors

A Friend
This post was updated on .

Re-program yourself.

     We were a race of giant men and women connected with each other and nature before the flood. These are our ancestors. We all come from these people. This stuff isn't myth - try and realize everything is all one continuous timeline of events.

     This flood disconnected us and forced us to adapt to our new respective environments - Over time we changed, and some became more disconnected than others.

     The Europeans were so far removed from their own past that when they came back in contact with the closer-to-home Native Americans, they wiped them out.    Do you see?

Our history is way more sophisticated than ape-men going ape over fires and wheels.

We were giants capable of much grander things.