Pangaea - Why do we have oceans

LightintheSkywithDiamonds
This post was updated on .
Hi, Steven,

I have watched your 8 hours video a few times and you propose that pangaea was indeed a huge continent with all continents in one single piece of land, while on the other side of the earth's crust, we would have only water. To me this could not be a reality, that kind of non equilibrium has not been observed to appear in nature. I suggest maybe pangaea was simply a smaller concave earth. I made a drawing of this idea I propose.

I think in the beginning there were no oceans, just earth, rivers, lakes etc. and earth was close, very close to the inner celestial sphere. I can only suggest density or pressure on earth was much lesser then today even though I am not sure why, I think I heared Steven say that in a video. Anyways we know back then people lived longer, we had giant men, plants, animals, huge reptiles. We call those "dragons" or "dinasaurs" and lesser density could be a good reason why animals and plants would grow much bigger. Then about 12.500 years ago for some reason, God got pissed off on humanity. For whatever reason, the sky opened and waters came down, pangaea was pushed away and a new glass shield was formed. The once from one piece solid earth, pangea if you wish, split in parts which were equidistantly pushed away from the celestial sphere and became separate continents, while the space in between continents was filled with basalt and water, the oceans. Is this a plausible theory and what is your opinion about the physical forces that would apply? This also could explain why earth today has those strange shapes, like the Gran Canyon, huge mountains, and all these layers of earth. I think the layers were formed during the many tsunamis provoked by aprox. 9 months of heavy rain combined with earthquakes. Also, the surface shape of the continents themselves changed because pangaea concave earth was much smaller so the curvature of the concavity was much more pronounced then today's curvature. By expanding, land opens at some places and you get many canyons and this is also why we have huge mountains, which in my opinion are simply broken pieces of continent.

Thank you

Re: Pangaea - Why do we have oceans

LightintheSkywithDiamonds
This post was updated on .
And I would like to add one more thing. If you watch my drawing, and look the way continents were pushed away, in what directions they were moved, one can almost identify kind of a "David" star or double triangle hexagon, I think they call those grids tetrahedrons or merkabas. So I suggest apart from the double pyramid inside the inner celestial sphere, we also have a double tetrahedron "star".
Also, I think the energy flow of a the double tetrahedron while rotating may explain why the sun and the moon move up and down the sphere in the first place and give us the seasons. Here is a picture of a double tetrahedron inside a perfect sphere. Thank you once more and God bless.

Re: Pangea - Why do we have oceans

Q titan
In the middle of the 'ball' how Steven calls it - looks like the 'khaba' - one must wonder! & if that has anything to do with the 'black sun' how certain group calls it.

The funtion of the water - as far as I am aware - is:
a) emotional energy harvested from humans are collected in water bodies - which is why the connection to/with moon is established.
b) we would not have the sun rays this way without water, which is why a 'space object' is up the sun rays cannot be felt/seen in the same way compared to when 'on the surface' of earth. Sun-water has a key interaction.
c) when in water - one feels much lighter - having said that, it must be something to do with gravity.
d) UFOs often are seen 'tanking' / taking up water as a fuel as well as the lake/sea/ocean opens up like a cloaked entrance/exit & the craft enters or leaves via that artifitial portal. Matter can be changed anyway, why some of the 'alien' creatures 'walk' through walls. With the right technology any eartly matter can be changed.

Re: Pangea - Why do we have oceans

Wow, very important two contributions and very good new ideas to think about and search, Thanks Alex

Re: Pangaea - Why do we have oceans

LightintheSkywithDiamonds
Just to make clear what I want to suggest to Steven, I now think that it is not one or the other, but all of those energy grids are present at the same time. So it is not that I think that in the inner ball there is not a Magnetite or diamond shape octahedron, but rather that ALL possible energy grids are present and interact
at the same time, be it that the diamond shape octahedron (you can see it clearly in the next picture, it's the black grid) may well be the main electro magnetic energy source that makes the ball spin in the first place and activate sun and moon, while all the other energy grids are also present and all together they are responsable for the fixed position of the stars, the wandering stars and also influence the planet's orbits and specially sun's oscillations that make us experience the seasons on the surface of the concave earth. What do you think, guys? I am only a musician but I just wanted to propose this and see what you think about it because maybe you can do some calculations or logical deductions which I cannot because as a musician I only understand something about sound. Since Steven said God created the world by the word, which is sound, well.... sound vibrations make these shapes in water, and air this has been proven by a japanese guy. But I do not know the mathematical calculations. Is there not one energy grid, but many and they were created and act at the same time? I am confused!!!!

Since the universe (God) containes all possibilities, all energy grids they might be present in the inner sphere, not as something solid but as energy fields.
Many thank to Steven for doing such a great job and all those fenomenal animations, which made me discover the concave earth but also help visualize new ideas that could make the whole picture even more accurate.  (I hope so :-)

And I though this was funny... water in gipsy cristal sphere?

Re: Pangea - Why do we have oceans

LightintheSkywithDiamonds
Thanx, x2m.
I just wanted to share this because it has been many years that I am searching for a logical explaination of the formation of continents and to me the official plate techtonics theory of pangea only works with a magical holy wood stick (Hollywood) movie, not in scienctific research. And Steven's work made me suddenly visualize a possible way the formation of continents could have happened, by pressure from a centric point and following strict rules of energy fields made by the platonic solid's energy grids inside spheres. I am very excited to hear all your comments and suggestions! But if proven to be totally wrong, I have no problem with that. In science, evidence is the only important thing, not my ego (-:
Have a nice day.

Re: Pangea - Why do we have oceans

«But if proven to be totally wrong, I have no problem with that. In science, evidence is the only important thing, not my ego»
I agree on 100%.
Even with scientific method (so rare in space/earth sciences) it can happen to prove wrong what already succeeded to pass all stages of scientific method (observation, formulation of a question, prediction, formulation of a theory. Then analysis, testing, external view, external replication and final confirmation)
I still think the same. I beleave in God but there is too much 'religion' in Science. Specialy in Earth related and Space sciences. Einstein is certainly not a god but i learned here last week that he wrote something very correct: «Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.»
But to fix light speed as a constant for the whole Universe...just because Maxwell done it in a special eletromagnetic reference...,«looks like human stupidity».

Any Speed is always relative to something (a reference) by definition of speed. And, I guess, any speed in our inside earth universe, as any temperature, must be also a function of the activity of the Sun.

Re: Pangaea - Why do we have oceans

LightintheSkywithDiamonds
Yes, the khaba should also be present and active in universal sphere, I think.
In this picture you can see the khaba, it's the dark blue grid.
The black grid is Steven's diamond, the two pyramids.
And the red one is the tetrahedron, which if we follow the principles of opposites, yin-yang, positive-negative and all the complementary and symetric forces in nature, you get a double tetrahedron which
could be the force that pushed the continents and put them on the places they are today.
Thanx for the great comment, the khaba or black saturnial box, is obviously there even though the artist decided to paint the grid dark blue... (-:.

And this would be a animation of the total energy flow of all the grids. It looks kind of an apple then.
This might be the real reason Newton said the earth is like an "apple"?
Or Eva gave Adam an apple and by eating from it, he got the knowledge of gods, of good and evil (opposites, symmetries, complementary forces etc..)?

Joe

Re: Pangea - Why do we have oceans

Joe

Re: Pangea - Why do we have oceans

Q titan
We really have no clue about the 'universe' as within the ball it's rather small. What might be 'outside' we should ask those who are allowed to go 'out'.

On 3 June 2015 at 16:29, Joe [via Welcome to Concave Earth Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
interesting views

http://welcome-to-concave-earth-forum.70389.x6.nabble.com/Pangea-Why-do-we-have-oceans-tp1031p1102.html
To unsubscribe from Pangea - Why do we have oceans, click here.
NAML

Re: Pangaea - Why do we have oceans

LightintheSkywithDiamonds
This post was updated on .
Thank you guys for your posts,

But I am still waiting for answeres to what shape did pangaea have and why do we have oceans at all?
How did they form, and maybe by thinking about the way oceans could habe been formed, we can at the same time find out which forces or energy grids exist in the inner sphere which we would normally not even think about apart from the magnetite octahedron Steven showed us. And I am convinced that not only Steven's octahedron is active, I think all other energy grids aswell must be there and influence the universe, seasons, planets, sun, moon etc. Maybe the double tetrahedron merkaba is the cause that the continents are where they are. Is someone of you familiar with Marko Rodin's work on vortex math's?
Also I think we should be able to apply Nassim Haramein's theories in Steven's model, it is specially interesting that the greek word for God in the Bible, is Tetragrammaton, which means tetrahedron! Even though Marko and Nassim are not at all "concave earth" guys, their discoveries can help us if we take the best of their theories and apply them in the concave earth universe. Any help is deeply appreciated, let's all together find out how the inner celestial sphere works and maybe we can make Steven's discovery of the concave earth more accurate and see more things in the universe Steven proposes us. Really would love to see big picture in it's entirety.

Thanx

Re: Pangea - Why do we have oceans

oh I just saw this thread now.

hmm, well yea i can see why you think that Pangaea was all compact together as a smaller ball before the flood. however i have to go with more of a literal interpretation of Genesis where the smaller ball (of water covering all the land) expanded to the size of the earth as well know today, while splitting and leaving a smaller ball of the glass,sand,stars, celestial clouds and celestial water.

So i see a specific distinction between land and water in the bigger ball(earth) after day 3 when land was revealed. if you look at an oceanic topographical map of the ring of fire around the Pacific Ocean, it looks like that's where the main body of water was, and the remaining area was Pangaea.

During the Flood I think that's when Pangaea split apart, and caused the continents to glide across the concave surface of the earth to their current locations. After the great flood, there was a milder flood during the days of Peleg which flooded all the continental shelves which isolated the continents.

Re: Pangaea - Why do we have oceans

LightintheSkywithDiamonds
This post was updated on .
Hi, Steven! (Or is it Steve??)

great to have an answer for you.
And sorry, it's pangeaa, I wrote pangea... I wil try to fix the title.
I have watched about 300 "expanding earth" videos until shortly and to me it seems very accurate,
exept. if we accept concave earth, we should turn it inside out but still, the theory works the same and seems plausible to me.
Here is one of those expanding earth videos, quite convincing to me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT7USV_HZdw
Anyway, while I was drawing the first picture of pangaea being without oceans and almost same size as
the inner celestial sphere, I could clearly sea a David Star, so immediately I think of all the energy grids that are present in space at each moment and specially in spheres, your octahedron, but all the others too, so
the double teatrhedron seems to me must have a special effect on earth and on people.
As I wrote, the greek word for God in the Bible is tetragrammaton, meaning tetrahedron
according to Nassim Haramein. So it's all very exciting, since you have done such
a huge job by showing us the concave model, I hope maybe if you would accept that not only
the diamond octahedron is active, maybe also all the other (sacred?) geomatry platonic energy grids aswell
and maybe they effect the cicles and movements of the universe, and in which way.

Besides, does the very word Christ not have to do something with a Crystal. A chrystal Sky? A crystal octahedron? Did you notice in Paris in the middle of the Louvre Museum, a huge crystal pyramid was placed?
Why from crystal? I though pyramids are amde from stone... (-:

OK, thank you very much, Steve

Re: Pangaea - Why do we have oceans

Anti University Dean
A change in harmonic input components could wreak havoc on Earth, changing the diameter and thickness of any shells. We could have then a sort of growing earth model for concavers. Even better because a suitable change in harmonics would also create a shrinking earth.