Pyramids

Siddar
Literally just stumbled across this, not sure if it could have any links or if it's been covered already but I thought it was worth a post.

Re: Pyramids

Siddar
Theres images of nearly all the great pyramids around the world, they definitely seem to be built next to or near some kind of water for a reflection.

Re: Pyramids

trigun
Nice find. Pyramids could be designed after Celestial Octahedron.

Re: Pyramids

Siddar
 Thanks I am not sure if this has already been mentioned or not but will be interesting to see what everyone thinks. Even modern ones of buildings are the same, the Vegas one seems to only have one photo with a reflection on google and in all the rest the water is hidden from the camera.