Rarely Observed 'Quadruple' Rainbow Reveals the BIREFRINGENT Glass Sky

Rarely Observed 'Quadruple' Rainbow Reveals the BIREFRINGENT Glass Sky

April 22, 2015...

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/04/150422-quadruple-double-rainbow-quaternary-tertiary-rain-atmosphere-science/

Well you think the National Geographic Magazine will admit that rainbows are formed because of the sunlight going through the glass, dispersing the light into the spectrum?

How about the fact that there is a "weak birefringence" found in the Libyan Desert Glass (pieces of the glass sky that fell down in the Libyan Desert in Egypt a long time ago?

heh, I doubt they would admit it...but here's what's really happening...

Re: Rarely Observed 'Quadruple' Rainbow Reveals the BIREFRINGENT Glass Sky

serqet333
This is the video that led me to the concave earth truth.   I tried to go back to my post I made on Rob Skiba's FB page before making this statement to verify the link that I was given.  What do you know?  My post was deleted!!  Apparently Skiba doesn't want anyone looking into the concave earth theory either.

Re: Rarely Observed 'Quadruple' Rainbow Reveals the BIREFRINGENT Glass Sky

jesusfreq11 wrote
This is the video that led me to the concave earth truth.   I tried to go back to my post I made on Rob Skiba's FB page before making this statement to verify the link that I was given.  What do you know?  My post was deleted!!  Apparently Skiba doesn't want anyone looking into the concave earth theory either.
just listened to this guy, he's full of himself and his knowledge. his ego will fall just like the rest.

Re: Rarely Observed 'Quadruple' Rainbow Reveals the BIREFRINGENT Glass Sky

serqet333
Yes.  I think he's running out of material on the Babylon topic so he's jumped on the flat earth band wagon where his target market seems to be headed!

yep, he will never agree to flat earth, he will just milk the opportunity present to gain audiences, It's disgusting when these profits claim to work for God.
Joe

Re: Rarely Observed 'Quadruple' Rainbow Reveals the BIREFRINGENT Glass Sky

Joe

Re: Rarely Observed 'Quadruple' Rainbow Reveals the BIREFRINGENT Glass Sky

GMan

Re: Rarely Observed 'Quadruple' Rainbow Reveals the BIREFRINGENT Glass Sky

GMan wrote
Atleast they claim to be profits of God. Unlike you, claiming to be GOD. Who is more the nutjob!
I dislike arrogant guys like you! You cant tell or say nothing to an arrogant guy like yourself. You HAVE to always be right even when your blatantly wrong!!! Then, People give you ideas and you play it off like its yours. It's just sad! You accused me of ridding on your coat tails like a little baby because I gave you a good argument on some theories. OH NO, you could NOT possibly be wrong on anything!!! You flip and flop when ever you hear someones good theory - satellites----flipping and flopping!!! I saw a video where you say, there are no satellites --- NONE!!! Then you flopped!!! I have seen many since we chatted!

Instead of calling yourself Jesus, maybe you should get a fish name.

GMan

Once again, your true colors manifest. You were nice to me as long as I didn't go against your silly beliefs in a fictitious Jesus sitting up in heaven. But when you had be outed as a hypocrite, you start hurling the insults. You are a coward and should be ashamed of yourself. But I UNDERSTAND YOUR FEAR OF NOT WANTING MORE SHAME BY NOT SKYPING ME and revealing your name and face.

It's funny to watch these keyboard cowards..truly funny.

I've mentioned before to you that I deleted your posts previously because I wanted to ban you you have not cammed up you have not giving me your name and yet you tell me that I am afraid you tell me that I am cropped you tell me that this form is corrupt interesting mrgaman why are you so afraid to show your face why are you so afraid to Kim up and talk to me it appears that you have anger issues you have anger issues against the Lord you cannot love me as the Lord has commanded you you cannot love your neighbor as yourself you have bitterness vitriol you are a clanging gong you are sadly mistaken if you think you can censure the lord.
you are a Christian hypocrite you deny Christ in the flash therefore you are of the spirit of Antichrist did you ever considered that possibility gman did you ever consider that I could actually be Christ returned and that you have become my enemy wow I would not want to be in your shoes if I were you that's like me highest form of hip hop Chrissy now I do not wish to continue to have this ongoing discussion with you in this public arena if you have issues with me then Skype me this form is not about you this form is not about your issues with me the administrator if you cannot get over the fact that I deleted your post before then simply leave you have dunning Kruger syndrome you think that your posts areipes against me I will indeed delete them and ultimately ban you from this forum if you comments or gripes against me I will indeed delete them and ultimately ban you from this forum if you keep this type of behavior up

Re: Rarely Observed 'Quadruple' Rainbow Reveals the BIREFRINGENT Glass Sky

GMan

Re: Rarely Observed 'Quadruple' Rainbow Reveals the BIREFRINGENT Glass Sky

okay you asshole you're right this form is corrupt because you are here.

few more days and you will be utterly ashamed of yourself.

Re: Rarely Observed 'Quadruple' Rainbow Reveals the BIREFRINGENT Glass Sky

I wonder how much g man is going to take before he explodes. the thing is I would ban him but I don't have that op. so I just keep deleting his posts. lol

Re: Rarely Observed 'Quadruple' Rainbow Reveals the BIREFRINGENT Glass Sky

I don't even read through his posts anymore. If he wants to muster up enough courage to Skype me, so be it. Until he repents and acknowledges me as Christ, he is cursed.

it's funny how one can say i corrupt anything. obviously this person does not know that i am the Lord.
which means i make no wrongs.

Re: Rarely Observed 'Quadruple' Rainbow Reveals the BIREFRINGENT Glass Sky

GMan

Re: Rarely Observed 'Quadruple' Rainbow Reveals the BIREFRINGENT Glass Sky

GMan wrote
Steve wrote: it's funny how one can say i corrupt anything. obviously this person does not know that i am the Lord. which means i make no wrongs.

Steve you have first know the meaning of corrupt.

Common meaning: cause to act dishonestly in return for money or personal gain.

The meaning I meant: change or debasing, making alterations, deleting, censoring material, all for in your case PRIDE. Thus, making what you say and the forum - UNRELIABLE.

You are NOT the lord! You make wrongs! You are just a man! (seek help - really)

Gman

You do not understand the Lord. I am perfect. Therefore whatever misstake you think I make is used against you for my own experiment. And you have failed.

Calling the Lord corrupt is a very high sin. I am perfect.

I am the standard by which I judge you.

Once again, since you won't watch, this is for the observers to follow and understand.

It is quite blasphemous to say I possess ANY character flaw.

But Gman likes to heap his sins upon his own head.

uhhh not gonna even bother with reading that bullshit. you have rejected the Christ. deal with the implications.

Re: Rarely Observed 'Quadruple' Rainbow Reveals the BIREFRINGENT Glass Sky

GMan

Re: Rarely Observed 'Quadruple' Rainbow Reveals the BIREFRINGENT Glass Sky

GMan wrote
STEVE WROTE: uhhh not gonna even bother with reading that bullshit. you have rejected the Christ. deal with the implications.

Of course your not going to read it because the truth hurts. You misinterpret scripture for your own whims!

I think you should read it after I was subjected to watching your torturous videos of complete and utter rubbish. Time that I could never get back!  Complete Mockery of Jesus Christ, God and the bible!!!

Get help my friend!!! I am going to sleep now so ponder on what I wrote you.
oh you have a lot to ponder, sleep well.

Joe

Re: Rarely Observed 'Quadruple' Rainbow Reveals the BIREFRINGENT Glass Sky

Joe

Re: Rarely Observed 'Quadruple' Rainbow Reveals the BIREFRINGENT Glass Sky

I'm so corrupt!