Rectilineator Experiment in French

Phil

Re: Rectilineator Experiment in French

Primalredemption
Viva la Creme Brulee  Escargo filet mignon cafe roqueforte

Re: Rectilineator Experiment in French

great Phil, just send me the audio file and I will lay it over the music, taking my voice out. thank you!

Re: Rectilineator Experiment in French

Phil

Re: Rectilineator Experiment in French

Primalredemption
HOly shiiiiiit this sounds like a HAARP attack for real

Glad you are OK phil

Re: Rectilineator Experiment in French

humbugger
I would like to add that this type of thunderstorm last occured in my area, besides last night, around 8-9 years ago. It was so intense, you could hear the explosive sounds just ripple and resonate for at least 10 seconds after the blasts.

One of my friends told me that there's plenty of shattered windows, this was in the West Friesland (NL) area.

This is pretty unusual actually.. But to compare it to "HAARP" just sounds a bit far fetched to me. Oh well, who knows..?

Right now it's going nuts again outside, with small/medium sized hail and strong winds.
Good luck with getting your stuff back.. :(

Re: Rectilineator Experiment in French

Primalredemption
The weather conditions can be created easily by HAARP

Re: Rectilineator Experiment in French

humbugger
I will need proof before I state anything about HAARP.

Re: Rectilineator Experiment in French

Primalredemption
You are a decade behind, better get researching buddy