References to Concave Earth in Entertainment?

References to Concave Earth in Entertainment?

LightintheSkywithDiamonds
Hi, Steven.
Thanks for inviting me.
Hi, everybody,

My name is Alex and I play guitar, flamenco guitar.

     As a musician I specially would like to ask if some of you out there know or can suggest any references to Concave Earth in entertainment business.
     My first one would be a song from the Beatles called Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, or even the Pink Floyd song "Shine on You Crazy Diamond", because I think they basically mean the same thing.
     I specially would like to ask you about the Beatles song because it is also my nick name for this forum and I would like to know from you if is a crazy thought or just a coincidence, nothing to worry about, as David Icke would say.
     Could it be that Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds is not only a reference to LSD but also to the true reality of our Universe?
     Lucy comes from spanish Lucia, and we all know that's a girl's name and etymologically it comes from ancient latin word Lux which in turn is related to the even older word "Lug", (not the English Lug but an ancient european-germanic-slavic word spoken out like Look in English.) The very word look comes from old German "lugen" meaning just that, to look. And we can only look and see things when there is light. We also have a State in Germany called Lusitanien and they will tell you it means "the land of those who worship the light". Then we have the cities in Switzerland Lugano and Luzern. The Portuguese people are called Lusos (which also means worshippers of Light), the word Luxury, Lucid, Lucero (Spanish name for Morning Star or Lucifer) and the very word light, obviously.
     And knowiing all this, Lucy in the Beatles' song might then not only refer to a girl by that name who just got high on LSD but it could refer to the Light (the beam?) in the Sky (the Glass Sky?), with Diamonds (the double pyramid). As Steven says he saw in a vision that there must be a diamond shape double pyramid with a light beam coming out of the apex. I would say it came to him "out of the blue" (please don't get me wrong, I mean the blue glass sky obviously (-:
     Is it crazy to think the Beatles or at least the guy who wrote the song for the Beatles, did not just think about LSD? Because I think if he only wanted to emphasize on the letters L, S and D, he could have done it with any other three words., like maybe "Lasagna and Spaghetti are Delicious"?

Re: References to Concave Earth in Entertainment?

wecome, LightintheSkywithDiamonds, yes there are indeed a good handful of songs/movies/entertainment venues that subtlety tell of the glass sky and the concave earth. the intro to Game of Thrones is just one.

My dad'd middle name is Luigi. :P

Re: References to Concave Earth in Entertainment?

I believe the the lyrics "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" also had a meaning beyond LSD, which was that Lucy or Lucifer is literally in the Sky with Diamonds or Stars. Although superfically representing the Sun, 'Helios' is fundamentally an ancient colloquialism for the Light Bearer—or in other words—none other than Lucifer. As it turns out, Helios was literally depicted as the All Seeing Eye and even given the epithet Panoptes—The All Seeing. He was literally depicted as the All Seeing Eye infamously associated with the Illuminati and Satanic Freemasonry.

At first I believed this Lucifer to be the Helix Nebula NGC 7293, however after Seeing Steve's research I have a feeling it is the light on top of the pyramid within the central celestial sphere.

I was also just thinking today about the possibility that this concave Earth is like a Cell or womb within an infinitely large sea of water. So many ancient mythologies trace the origin of existence to a primordial sea or body of water, both metaphorically and literally. If this were the case, then new meaning would be shed on the Beatles other cryptic lyrics: "We All Live in a Yellow Submarine". A yellow submarine. A yellow submarine. Could the color of the Concave Earth actually be Yellow when viewed from 'outside'?

Re: References to Concave Earth in Entertainment?

brad
 the Catholic Church named its telescope Lucifer and have steadily been trying to pierce through the glass and see what's on the other side
Joe

Primalredemption
Lol that's pretty literal

Re: References to Concave Earth in Entertainment?

Primalredemption
If the sun should refuse to rise
And the moon doesn't hang in the night
The tides won't change