Repairing the Damage Done by Donald Simanek

Repairing the Damage Done by Donald Simanek

Simanek did a lot of damage in leading people away from believing in the concave earth. I had an email dialogue with him back in 2003. Ultimately I told him his critique of the Rectilineator experiment was subjective. He has no reply to that assertion. He finally told me he was moving my emails to his Junk folder.

It's ironic because Simanek is a Junk Scientist. He doesn't RE-TEST controversial experiments. He builds Erector Sets and ASSUMES things.

I guarantee he will be in my Rectilineator documentary as the villain. :)