So, how many pushups you guys do?

123

So, how many pushups you guys do?

Primalredemption
I keep reading stories of people getting huge from just pushups alone. How many you all do? I'm at 30 but it's gonna go up!

Re: So, how many pushups you guys do?

GMan

Re: So, how many pushups you guys do?

Primalredemption
You are full of sh*t Gman.

Every single dude I know or read about who does 1000+ pushups a day is absolutely friggin huge. What do you mean it doesn't hit enough muscles? It works more than the bench press you retard.

What "facts" are you talking about? You know nothing!

Re: So, how many pushups you guys do?

GMan

Re: So, how many pushups you guys do?

Re: So, how many pushups you guys do?

Squatting 900 and benching 550 my ass! I know you are full of shit because I used to lift weights! You would be world famous with those numbers you lying little shit! And way heavier than 220!! Only Power lifters can squat 900 and VERY FEW indeed, and that is with full gear! You will never get to 900 on the squat with your Malibu Ken and Barbie curls and dog-pissing-on-fire hydrants!

What are the odds of a world class power lifter believing in the concave Earth? LIAR!

Go do some pushups you pimple faced little troll!

Re: So, how many pushups you guys do?

GMan

Re: So, how many pushups you guys do?

I have no respect for cheaters on juice.

Re: So, how many pushups you guys do?

I'm calling BS

If you train only as a bodybuilder for hypertrophy, a world class bodybuilder tops out around 600 pounds for squats. That is if you are HUGE and STRONG. Legendary bodybuilders get into 700s for squats. And the top of those very few hit 800s for squats.

If you train all your life SPECIFICALLY as a powerlifter you may reach 700 or 800. But 900 is another league entirely, which is why I know you are full of shit. Cool story, but you chose the wrong category to lie in.

Now, listen to what I have accomplished without steroids. You will not believe the following- however one very important distinction is to be made: the following is actually true:

I instantly made a large quantity of water disappear with my command alone, several million gallons. You hear biblical stories of 'miracles' being performed like Moses parting the Red sea and what not. Well, I didn't just part water, I made it vanish from existence. This is infinitely more an achievement than a 900, 1100, 1500 or even 2000 pound squat. It's like squatting 18,000 pounds.

Furthermore, I have also instantly created physical matter out of thin air. The object manifested into my closed fist and felt solid and round like a piece of metal. Upon the suspicion that is was actually a bug of some sort I hurled it at the floor where it clinked and clanked away. When I realized what I had just done I went searching for the object but never found it! Can you imagine my dismay. Some people attribute this to high level magic or getting assistance from demonic powers, but really it is a simple matter when you have self awareness on the subconscious level and command reality directly from the Ether.

So, asshole, when was the last time you instantly manifested a physical object or made millions of gallons of water disappear, let alone any quantity of water?!?

Re: So, how many pushups you guys do?

GMan

Re: So, how many pushups you guys do?

Primalredemption
Humanity was far stronger before steroids ever reared their ugly heads. I'd like to see you press 370 pounds overhead with one arm like Eugene Sandow. Or do a 1 armed pullup with any one of your ten fingers.

All steroids do is give you huge bloated intestines.

Re: So, how many pushups you guys do?

serqet333
Natural is the only way to go!  Steroids cause brain damage too.

 http://www.scienceagogo.com/news/20121116201728data_trunc_sys.shtml

Re: So, how many pushups you guys do?

GMan

Re: So, how many pushups you guys do?

GMan

Re: So, how many pushups you guys do?

serqet333
Steroids are a drug.  I dont care how much you use drugs.  They will take their toll on the body.  GMan you sound like a drug addict in denial.

Re: So, how many pushups you guys do?

the prick takes a shame inhibitor as well. when he falls it's gonna be hard.

Re: So, how many pushups you guys do?

GMan

Re: So, how many pushups you guys do?

serqet333
I'm not a hater.  I work out regularly.  I wasn't referring to street drugs.  I was referring to drugs in general.  Perscription medications are just as addictive.  I believe in whollistic healing. There are natural ways to boost metabolism and muscle recovery.

Metabolism Boosting Foods:  Apples, Papaya, Cabbage, Avocado, Berries, Spinach, Turnips, Broccoli, Nut milks, Seed milks, Asparagus, Cucumbers, Pineapple, Grapefruit, Raw Nuts¬†&¬†Seeds

http://www.poliquingroup.com/ArticlesMultimedia/Articles/Article/1262/Top_Ten_Foods_To_Reduce_Muscle_Soreness_Speed_Reco.asp

Re: So, how many pushups you guys do?

Not a one arm pullup. 1 finger.

I am officially calling this trolling. You are full of shit Gman
Joe

Joe

wash-ed up has been resorting to keyboard warrior talkin about dem ole glory days. pathetic.

yea, but your liver is probably trash, and your heart probably wont last too long. but enjoy these days. rack up all the achievements you've made.

keep on keepin on with those achievements then. I guess we'll meet on judgment day.

Re: So, how many pushups you guys do?

Re: So, how many pushups you guys do?

serqet333
GMan, so if you stop taking steroids will your body stay as big?  Once the HUGE muscles are achieved can you quit using them?  You obviously have a lot of confidence because your muscles are HUGE.  Would you have the same confidence without your HUGE muscles that you achieved through drug use.  Some drugs are not physiologically addictive, but they are psychologically addictive.

I don't shop at health food stores.  I do try to eat organic though, if that is what you are referring to as being a health food scam.  But you probably want your meats shot up with steroids and vaccines and fertilizer on your fruits and veggies.  Personally I don't eat meat.  I don't drink protein shakes either.  I'm not on any special diet per say.  Eating healthy is a lifestyle.

I don't lift heavy weights.  I do a lot of repetition.  Every heard of Les Miles Body Pump?  That's what I've been doing for the past year.  You need more endurance for this style of weight training.  I've noticed a considerable amount of change in my body.  I have well defined muscles and a nice sculpted physique.  I have no desire for a body that looks unnatural.
123