Solar Eclipses in the Concave Earth?

Whatsername
Hi all, been lurking here for a few months. Watched a lot of Steve's videos and read every article on Wild Heretic's site. With the recent lunar eclipse, I watched Steve's explanation of the darkness funnel, but I seem to be missing how his model explains solar eclipses.

I'm not very well versed in the mathematics, but I understand the basics. Can anyone help?

By the way, my name is Jessie. Nice to meet you all. :)

Re: Solar Eclipses in the Concave Earth?

Siddar
Here, this is the link to where Steve explains lunar eclipses. Scroll down to question 6. http://welcome-to-concave-earth-forum.70389.x6.nabble.com/Steve-s-Q-amp-A-List-td78.html

Re: Solar Eclipses in the Concave Earth?

Re: Solar Eclipses in the Concave Earth?

The solar eclipse is the same (shadow of moon on earth when passing between sun and earth observer) explanation than in heliocentric model, just there is no coincidences of incredible sizes of sun and moon and absurd distances in our concave reality.

Re: Solar Eclipses in the Concave Earth?

Wow , we answered at same time!!

Re: Solar Eclipses in the Concave Earth?

Re: Solar Eclipses in the Concave Earth?

humbugger
Hi Jessie, welcome.

Here's a video showing a solar eclipse from high altitude:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_9eYcGIT88

Re: Solar Eclipses in the Concave Earth?

Whatsername
Thanks everyone for the links. Currently lurking on /x/ on 4chan. Who's the OP of the CET thread??? Saw a lot of Steve's videos posted so I figured it must be someone from here. :)

Re: Solar Eclipses in the Concave Earth?

looks like a good supporter, idk.

Re: Solar Eclipses in the Concave Earth?

Whatsername
Yeah. 4chan isn't the greatest place for the truth. Lots of shills, trolls and 10year olds obviously. But it's been quite a while since a CET thread has been made. Maybe a few curious minds will watch the YT links. How's your Saturday night Steve?