Some of my classic work on Above top secret 10 years ago...

Some of my classic work on Above top secret 10 years ago...

I went as Plumbo...

I'm getting a kick out of this stuff. I remember writing it like it was yesterday...

Enjoy..

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread118882/pg1&mem=

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread139808/pg1

Re: Some of my classic work on Above top secret 10 years ago...

And I was just alerted that the new boys at ATS are talking about me...I give it about a week before their laughter turns into soberness.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1067977/pg1&mem=

Re: Some of my classic work on Above top secret 10 years ago...