Space travel inconsistencies

acenci

Re: Space travel inconsistencies

dani
This post was updated on .
Hey you missed a few of my own NASA videos!!  These are good...

A bit of humour works well :)

(thanks for embed info)

Re: Space travel inconsistencies

dani wrote
Hey you missed a few of my own NASA videos!!  These are good...

https://youtu.be/Zcz0eL_bYsI

http://youtu.be/EyEjlDZaqP8

A bit of humour works well :)
indeed dani. wonderful entertainment, like marionettes irl!

by the way, to embed videos here you simply click on "share" at the bottom of the youtube video, and click embed, and copy the code...

and then click on the Embed button to get the front and back tags...

and then paste the code between the tags.

Re: Space travel inconsistencies

acenci

Re: Space travel inconsistencies

Nils Esche
"Dead" astronauts who are still alive

They all are still alive, maybe except for one:

Concerning the challenger "catastrophe" all these liars are still alive.

A challenger "catastophe" never happened, the way we are told.

I am not sure about the woman on the upper left side, but dead sure on all the others!

http://freundevonwahrheit.xobor.de/t175f21-Les-eacute-toiles-tombe-une-agrave-une-oder-das-Geheimnis-der-verschwundenen-Sterne-23.html#msg2658

http://heiwaco.tripod.com/moontravel.htm

Greetings, Nils

Re: Space travel inconsistencies

I'm a little skeptical that those are the same people. sorry, I cannot support this claim 100%.

Re: Space travel inconsistencies

Big Cave
There is a subconscious reluctance or should I say denial to accept that people caught in the larger scheme of things do get murdered and do get silenced some times. And then there is such a thing as real accidents and real disasters. Not everything is a lie.

One just needs to have the wisdom and discernment to see the truth from the lies and this is a tough call for some people if they've been conditioned from the get-go, like being mesmerized to follow the pied piper of Hamelin.

It is pretty naive to assume no one gets hurt either unwillingly or unknowingly. This is because the scheme of things could be much larger than the average Joe or Jane.

Re: Space travel inconsistencies

guest
Hello,

i only want to give you this video to discuss about the curvature...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yRWhu0UGYw

Maybe it is not very interesting for you...i don't know...

Re: Space travel inconsistencies

guest wrote
Hello,

i only want to give you this video to discuss about the curvature...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yRWhu0UGYw

Maybe it is not very interesting for you...i don't know...
What do simpletons actually think when posting videos like this? That we're stupid? Don't they realize how stupid and duped they are by wide angle lens barrel distortion? Don't they see the curvature going concave as well as convex?

smh

Just look at that sand kick up and fall as normal :)

lol Dani... do you know where they have a special effects guy saying that the guy in the buggy is actually a mannequin?

Re: Space travel inconsistencies

dani
I didn't know about that. I can see it now though...his arms look rigid but bounce a little and he's fixed when cornering.. nothings moving like a human inside there would be.

So it would be a scaled down radio controlled rover then?

I'm still learning facts... this time last year I thought Nasa was travelling the solar system!!! :)

Re: Space travel inconsistencies

acenci

Re: Space travel inconsistencies

Nils Esche
Steve wrote
I'm a little skeptical that those are the same people. sorry, I cannot support this claim 100%.

Too much coincidence for my taste!

'They' did not even felt it to be necessary, to change their names 'seriously':

MICHAEL J. SMITH_________________ Michael J. Smith (UW University)

RICHARD "DICK" SCOBEE_____Richard Scobee (Cows in Trees ltd.)

RONALD MC NAIR______________________________Carl Mc Nair

ELLISON ONIZUKA___________________________Claude Onizuka

JUDITH RESNIK______________Judith Resnik (Yale Law University)

SHARON MC AULIFFE __Sharon Mc Auliffe (Syracuse Law University)

Source: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=935&start=750#p2395059

Yes, I do think, a challenger-catastrophe never happened, the way we are told, it did!

Greetings, Nils.