Star fleet insignia

guided by i
This post was updated on .
Even the star fleet badge communicater that Star Trek NG uses displays a sun at the apex of a triangle.   Not the obvious apex but the lower apex of the triangle.  I'm starting to believe the sun is actually powered by a pyramid.  Ever the "paramount pictures" logo has a circle of stars around the top of the mountain that resembles a pyramid.
Regards,

Michael

Re: Star fleet insignia

Re: Star fleet insignia

guided by i
yes, I know it's an alleged octahedral. I've been following Steven's updated theory prior to your jump on the wagon, but thanks for the clarification anyway.
Regards,

Michael

Re: Star fleet insignia

paul99
see SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT PLAYSTATION logo