Steve's Q & A List

12

Steve's Q & A List

Q 1). What is on the outside of earth?

A). I do not believe there is anything outside of earth. Scripture says earth is hung on "nothing". (job 26:7). I believe what is outside is a literal hell, a void...Hell is mentioned as "outer darkness" (Matt. 8:12, Matt. 22:13, Matt. 25:30), "bottomless pit" (many verses in Revelation), its mouth is opened "wide without measure" (Isaiah 5:14), hell is "never full" (Proverbs 27:20), the wicked are shaken out of it(earth) (Job 38:13).

There is much speculation and imaginative thought in regards to what is outside, but I have to conclude there is nothing, especially since man has not even drilled more that 12 km deep.

I do believe there may be numerous concentric layers of the rind of earth, however, but ultimately I believe there is an edge from the material to the void of nothingness - an edge to this manifested material reality.

Q 2). How come we cannot see the other side of the earth?

A). This question has been asked many times, and it is based on the indoctrinated assumption that light is straight. However light has been measured with theodolites and has been shown to curve upward toward the center of the earth....

Here is a video mentioning an article showing the measured results of bent light...

So, in effect, the sky only gives you an illusion of an apparent "dome", when in reality it is a convex ceiling...

The glass ceiling to the sky has a quality called negative refraction, which causes this inversion effect...

So our eyes, when looking at the horizon, will meet the verge of the distant land or water, and then begin to curve up, clipping the area below the curve, causing a blind spot to that area...

So, our eyes can never see the other side of earth, they always get directed to the center.

Also see the FLASH Animation of how the Horizon works here:
http://www.missteribabylonestar.com/sunrise_sunset.html

Q 3). How did you come to your understanding of the concave earth?

A). Here is a video that summarizes my logical progression...

Re: Steve's Q & A List

Q 4). If concave earth were true, why does the sun and moon have the same angular size throughout the day?

A). Because there is a glass sky bubble above our heads and the celestial objects are orbiting above, there is a negative refraction effect that literally equalizes the sun and moon, which brings up their size at the horizon - with the addition of squishing them at the horizon, which actually gives MORE credence to the glass sky in the concave earth and which is why superior mirages really happen. Watch video.

There is also probably at least one or more smaller glass sky bubbles that create the effect that conventional astronomers call "gravitational lensing".

This, we concavers know, is an actual glass lensing that equalizes the apparent angular sizes of the sun and moon to their comparatively actual identical sizes. Hence, we believe they are literally the same size, once coming from the same sphere, then bifurcated. However, if there was no lensing effect, the moon would appear larger from our perspective because it is closer to us. The glass actually enlarges the sun behind the moon...

In this video I did not draw the additional glass bubble(s), instead attributing it to a magnetism, but with the additional glass between the sun and moon, you can understand it even better.

Re: Steve's Q & A List

Q 5). How does night and day work in the concave earth?

A). The sun orbits around the outside of the central celestial sphere. It's orbit is helical (cylindrical). The Milky Way Band wraps around the celestial sphere dividing it into two opposing current hemispheres. The Milky Way band is not a spiral galaxy, but a literal band. Job 38:9 calls it the "swaddlingband". Because the daily rotation speed of the celestial sphere is slightly faster (23 hours, 56 minutes, 4 seconds) than the sun (24 hours), the sun makes one complete retrograde revolution around the celestial sphere each year. As the sun passes the milky way division line (twice each year at the solstices), it reverses its direction from north to south and south to north. Hence the Milky Way Band actually performs the function of steering the sun.

The sun is a direct light, like a flashlight, as opposed to an omni-directional ball of light as you were told. It is only a half sphere - round in front but flat and dark in back. From earth you can never see the back of the sun because of curved light that always directs your eye to the sun's front surface. Because it is a direct light, it casts a termination line upon the earth, which means it only illuminates half the earth at on time.

Re: Steve's Q & A List

Q ). How do lunar eclipses work in the concave earth?

A.) Because we know that light bends, we can conclude that the sunlight that has too low of an angle of incidence to hit earth will continue curving back around to illuminate the other side opposite the celestial sphere in inner space. This light will converge and form a funnel-shaped void where no sunlight ever reaches. I call this the Darkness Funnel.

Also because vortexual patterns are found replete within nature, it is safe to assume that sunlight curves and moves in a vortice as well. This whipping action displaces the darkness funnel during the winter and summer months not allowing the moon to pass through it. Lunar eclipses only happen during the spring and autumn months when there is minimal deviation from the the vortexual light of the sun and hence the Darkness Funnel lines up with the Normal Vector of the sun causing the moon to be eclipsed.

Below is an animation showing lunar eclipses in the earth. It shows how votexual light deflects the darkness funnel.

Re: Steve's Q & A List

Q ). How do satellites work in the concave earth?

A). Although some concavers do not believe rockets and satellites can breach the glass sky, I believe they can. I don't think there are as many up there as they say however. The moon is a good backdrop to see space vehicles traverse across, and frankly, aside from the space station (which I do believe is up there), there are just a scant amount of sightings. Nowhere near the amount they say there are up there. Given that a lot of satellites are polar and their orbits do not transit the moon that much, I think we should be able to see more of these satellites transiting across.

I believe that NASA and other space agencies actually punch holes in the glass sky. I believe the Space Shuttle was designed to pierce the glass as well. Compares to the enormity of the over 7,700 mi diameter glass sky bubble, these holes are minuscule. However, I believe that NASA has damaged the atmosphere BY poking all these holes up there. That's why they terminated the Shuttle program. It was creating much bigger holes than normal rockets.

But because there is a magnetic octahedron situated in the center of the earth and heavenly celestial sphere, it is emanating four magnetic cylindrical zones at 90 degrees to each other. There are four known equatorial equilibrium points situated on the ocean floor - two stable, two unstable. These four points are what keeps the geostationary and "geosynchronous" satellites in levitating balance. There aint no spin to the earth, and even if there was it would be impossible to keep them perfectly in synch.

So, they lie to you, they say they are over 20,000 miles away...not so.

Now they are in damage control mode. They are concerned about the ice sheet connected to the glass, and the tenuous situation of having chunks of ice surrounding the holes fall off and plummet to earth. This is where the mysterious weather phenomenon of megacryometeors (huge falling ice chunks) are originating from. The whole geoengineering chemtrail operation is designed to literally hold up the sky, like Atlas. The chemicals in the trails are the same exact ones found in apparatuses to suppress fires. What's that tell you? That tells you that they are trying to prevent manmade (anthropogenic) heat from rising up. Did you know that the sudden increase of megacryometeor falls links perfectly with the dawn of space rocketry? Since 1950, they have been on the increase, er, since they have been poking holes in the glass sky.

Now currently NASA sent a 4 tiered satellite network called MMS. (Magnetospheric Multiscale Mission). They were being conservative this time. They only punched one hole to get four satellites above the glass so they could study the other holes done previously with prior mission. You see they are converned about magnetic reconnection. This is when the magnetic field of the earth combines with the magnetic field of the sun and a dissipation happens at the holes. Electron diffusion, a spark, an ignition - more reasons to worry about the ice falling. DId you know Tunguska was most likely a large sheet of ice that fell? yea, really.

Re: Steve's Q & A List

Q ). How does gravity work in the concave earth?

A). Gravity, according to Nikola Resla, was wrongly attributed. Instead he, like others before believed in an ether - a "Universal Compression" that permeated ubiquitously. Th ether was really only abolished in the warped minds of the earth-spinning God-deniers because it was a much "easier" solution to explain why their interferometer tests were not indicating interference. Visit Jon's blog to study more on the Tesla/Einstein/Gravity/Ether debate.

So gravity is dead. What really is going on is universal compression. You are being pushed down to the inside edge of the earth, as opposed to being pulled down to the center of a convex sphere. Some people call it the play between buoyancy and density - the denser an object compared to air will sink, the more buoyant - it'l rise. In any event, what you have learned about gravity was only needed to explain the universe that was erroneously based on lies. So gravity is a lie too. Admittingly, the scientists have to conclude gravity is suuuuuch a weak force, it cannot even be detected. Uh, maybe that's because it's not real?

Universal compression also affects the tides. They are not caused by gravity. The moon is magnetic and raises up the glass sky, which has particles of metal in it.

The famous Cavendish Experiment that supposedly proved gravity is simply an exercise in the obstruction of universal compression. The larger balls or blocks obstruct the ether from hitting the smaller balls, which in turn allows the smaller balls to veer closer to the adjacent obstructed object. Joseph Winthrop helped me out by making this video...

Re: Steve's Q & A List

Q ). How do the planets and the retrograde motions work in the concave earth?

A). It's actually very simple. Heliocentric theory says that we only see an apparent retrograde motion of the planets due to our perspective being on a spinning earth. But this is not reasonable. Earth cannot possibly be spinning.

In my animations of the planets I simply took the calculated right ascension and declination of the planets and inverted their orientations to show them moving around the celestial sphere and being affected by the temperature and the magnetism of the sun. A push and pull is at play. . It works out beautifully....

Click here for animation

Here's a perspective view of the planetary orbits...

Here's how Venus ACTUALLY completes its pentagram every eight years...

Here's how I see the teleological reason FOR the planets. They are the 7 vials of Revelation 16.

Re: Steve's Q & A List

Q). How can the sun form the analemma in the concave earth?

A). According to Wikipedia (which is wrong regarding this) the Analemma is...

" a curve representing the changing angular offset of a celestial body (usually the Sun) from its mean position on the celestial sphere as viewed from another celestial body (usually the Earth). The term is used when the observed body appears, as seen from the viewing body, to move in a way that is repeated at regular intervals, such as once a year or once a day. The analemma is then a closed curve, which does not change.
Because of the Earth's annual revolution around the Sun in an orbit that is elliptical and tilted relative to the plane of the equator, an observer at a fixed point on the Earth sees the Sun appear to move in an analemma around a mean position, taking a year to do so. The mean position appears to revolve around the Earth once every mean solar day, because of the Earth's rotation."

So basically if you have a camera mounted to snap a picture of the sun at the exact time of day each year, the sun will form a figure 8 pattern which has a bigger loop at the bottom than the top.

Because you should know by now that there is no rotation to the earth, and of course it is not orbiting the sun, especially not on an elliptical path, you should look for a more realistic answer - and there is one!

The sun varies in velocity depending on how much drag it encounters as it's "stem" moves through the different regions of the celestial sphere, especially noting which hemisphere it is in.

The fatter loop in the south is indicative of a loosening or stretching of the straight light rays extending from the "sides of the north" at the top of the celestial pyramid. When the sun gets further south, it gets closer to the earth and widens the range of its velocity.

Watch this video where I explain it.

Here is a time-lapsed composite I did. It's from the Chichenitza observatory in Yucatan Mexico.

Re: Steve's Q & A List

Q). What about seismic waves, don't they disporove a hollow earth?

A). On the contrary. The earth is said to ring like a bell when an earthquake happens. Watch this video where I explain how the S waves reach around to the other side of the earth. It is ridiculous to conclude the "convex solid" earth has a magnetic rotating core when no one has reach more than 12 km down. The true earth does have a magnetic core but that's up in heaven.

Re: Steve's Q & A List

Q). Didn't Eratosthenes prove the earth was convex with his shadow experiment?

A). No. Eratosthenes did not understand that sunlight is always on a curve, and not parallel.

I proposed doing a similar test where I am quite confident the shadows will varies at different heights...

Re: Steve's Q & A List

Q). How do you explain the motion of the moon in a concave eartht?

A). One of the biggest problems with heliocentric theory is the highly improbable "coincidence" that from earth's perspective we always see the same side of the moon. They call this "tidal locking". They have to conclude that at one time in the distant past, the moon's "orbit" locked into a perfectly synchronized orbit with the earth. Thus, every lunar month the moon also does a complete circle on its "axis". The chances of this happening are zero.

The truth is that the moon is not a complete sphere, but a half sphere. It's bowl-shaped, or shield-shaped, with its convex side facing us, but a concave side away from us. Coinciding with the sun, which is also a half sphere with a flat dark back side, the moon and sun were probably at one time two hemispheres of one sphere, and bifurcated. The moon stays magnetically locked with its convex side facing earth continually.

See this video where I explain all the different months of the moon - synodic, sidereal, draconic, anomalistic, as well as the libration - all working beautifully within the concave earth...

Here's a video explaining why it's a good reason to believe the moon is not spherical, but shield-shaped...

Re: Steve's Q & A List

Q). How can water rise along the curvature of the earth? I thought water needed to stay level.

A). At short distances, say in a swimming pool or tub, the water will look to be level, but the truth is that is does have a slight concave curvature to it. Long distance surveys like the Naples Beach Rectilineator experiment showed conclusively that the water is curving upward. Most flat earthers like to use this argument to try to discredit the concave earth, but there is no real science to back their claims. Even in a cell, or inside a bubble, a thin layer of water or oil will adhere to the inside surface. In the earth there is also pressure and sound vibrations that can explain why the ocean waters adhere to the inside surface. This is a desperate attempt to ignore all the blatant problems with flat earth theory when in all actuality the water does adhere to the inside surface of the earth.

Laser Experiments over a lake will also show a "dip" in the middle of the lake. This can be measured with someone in a boat generating particle (smoke, steam) to make the laser appear, which will hover significantly above the surface of the water.

Here is an anti-flat earth video where I mention acoustic levitation with the Schumann Resonance keeping the water against the edge...

Re: Steve's Q & A List

Q). Why does a bullet's trajectory alter if not by the Coriolis Effect caused by a rotating earth?

A). The Coriolis effect is only an optical illusion. Since the earth does not spin, there must be another force that is altering a bullet's course. That would be the ether force that causes a depression toward the west and a relief toward the east...

Also, the spin direction of hurricanes and cyclones are not caused by a fictitious Coriolis Force. Rather, the difference in atmospheric pressure in relation to the equator directs the hurricane to spin counter-clockwise and a cyclone clockwise. watch...

Re: Steve's Q & A List

Wow Thank you
Now I understand the Venus and Mercury motion. I didn't noticed that they go in front of the sun and behind. The retrograte motion is so simple and must have some electromagnetic reason. It makes sense ansd each time simpler. Sorry that I took so much time understanding that.

Re: Steve's Q & A List

x2m wrote
Wow Thank you
Now I understand the Venus and Mercury motion. I didn't noticed that they go in front of the sun and behind. The retrograte motion is so simple and must have some electromagnetic reason. It makes sense ansd each time simpler. Sorry that I took so much time understanding that.
yes, x2m, front and behind. and yes, i think a combination of magnetism and temperature of the sun pushes and pulls the planets.

Re: Steve's Q & A List

Q) Why does the bottom of a ship reappear when viewed through a telescope?

A). There can only be one answer to this and that is that light bends. The exact reason why convexers think the earth is convex when using this example of the hull of the ship disappearing at far distances is used to disprove them with the aid of a telescope. This telescope experiment also disproves a flat earth as well. Simply put, you are observing the different amounts of curvature when looking at the ship with your naked eye verses when you are looking through with a telescope. In a flat earth model, you would never see the ship disappear AT ALL because you would be assuming that light was straight. So, they will tell you the "law of perspective" causes the ship to disappear, which it most certainly does not.

There is curvature going on, and since you should realize that there is simply too little of an amount of a difference in refraction with different air gradients at different temperatures, this rules out convexity.

Here's a diagram I made. The telescope simply makes the curved light less severe, but it will eventually rise up. I also show the Revised Bedford Level Experiment where Alfred Russel Wallace used 3ft pole 3 mile markers to prove that the earth cannot be flat. However, he didn't realize the light was bending not because of atmospheric refraction, but simply because it bends.

The “hump” in front of the ship is eliminated when you zoom in because your eye lens accommodates to be more flat while looking through the telescope. Basically your eye thinks the object in the eyepiece is close instead of far away - Zonular Reciprocal Accommodation.

This actually flattens out the foreground, eliminates the "hump" and allows you to see the whole ship. Thus the sea behind the ship becomes the new distance where horizon occultation begins.

Re: Steve's Q & A List

Q). What do you make of the Nibiru cult community that claims there is a double sun?

A). This topic seems to generate a lot of "woo" from the ignorant Nibiru hunter community. The problem is is that they are so far removed from concave earth/glass sky reality that they believe in aliens invading earth from "other planets" and from "distant galaxies light years away".

One only need to understand the basic optics of a term called birefringence that is found in certain types of glasses and calcite. The effect creates a double refraction when light passes through the birefringent medium. Raman studied the qualities of Libyan Desert Glass extensively and found it to posses a "weak birefringence" when light was strongly illuminated and passed through at certain polarizing angles. This is what is exactly happening with the sun sometimes. When the angle of sunlight is just right, it will cast a double sun faux image usually adjacent to the actual sun.

The glass sky birefringence effects rainbows as well. This is why we see a double rainbow paired with another offset set of double rainbows (quadruple rainbows). The glass sky is dispersing the white sunlight and dividing the light into the spectrum. There are most likely two layers of glass between us and the sun. This crates the double rainbow, and the birefringence casts forth a displaced set of double rainbows, causing the effect we see. This is no other logical explanation for this phenomenon.

I also believe birefringence is responsible for the splitting of a comet's tail. Comets are just tiny bodies that have a very parabolic trajectory inside inner space. For the longest time they stay high above the sun, close to the celestial sphere, then they will descent lower and pass through the anti-solar illumination zone that the sun casts. The tiny ice particles they bring acts as a canvas for the sun to project its birefringent light.

So, the next time a Nibiru hunter starts blabbing hysterically that Niburu is coming, just remember to tell them to "walk this Way", like Igor...

Re: Steve's Q & A List

Q 1). Why do stars really twinkle?

A). Your mainstream answer is not going to cut it, especially since the conventional scientist/astronomer ignored the glass heavens. Here's what's happening...

Re: Steve's Q & A List

Q). How do you explain gravitational lensing and the Planck and WMAP Cosmic Microwave Background data?

A). The "lensing" astronomers see is nothing more than literal layers of glass up in the earth. The Celestial Sphere glass was damaged after the Flood and has a bumpy, irregular surface to it. This explains the "redshifts", which is simply chromatic aberration. The CMB data shows a dipole, which gives every indication that the celestial sphere is not isotropic and is divided into to hemispheres, which makes perfect sense if you understand that the Milky Way band is dividing the sphere and performs the specific task of governing the direction of the sun. They will tell you that the universe is flat. However, this biased assumption is rooted out of an atheistic world that something can come our of nothing, and that the universe is thousands of light years across, which is ridiculous. Watch my video...

Re: Steve's Q & A List

Q). Where do the megacryometors come from?

A). The glass sky at 100km high.

This obvious origin is entirely left out of consideration by the conventional Keystone Cop Lie-n-tists. There is simply no other explanation that makes rational sense. Occum's Razor.

They will tell you that the ice chunks formulate in the lower atmospheric regions of the troposphere, but that is simply where they crystallize. They originally reside as an ice sheet connected to the glass. The multiple breaching of the glass sky with rockets over the past 65 years has caused an increase in megacryometeors. There is a connection here, folks. More holes in glass sky, more chances a peripheral piece of ice will fall. The temperature at mesopause levels (over 95 km) is extremely cold - as low as -225F, which allows the ice to stay in a clear amorphous state - completely invisible. It only crystallizes and becomes opaque when it descends into the troposphere.

So, this mystery has been solved. But will modern science acknowledge me? Heh, well, the hail will soon sweep away the refuge of lies, so eventually they have no choice. When the sun stops the stationary heat from the sun will increase 7 fold and melt the entire ice mantle, cause a worldwide downpour decimation that will forever change the earth. The sky will literally unravel like a scroll just as scripture says.

Re: Steve's Q & A List

Q). How do rockets and space vehicles get past the glass sky?

A). I think they wait for the "window" that was made during a high altitude "nuclear" weapons test in 1962 called Operation Fishbowl.

There is totally glass in the sky, btw...

Re: Steve's Q & A List

Three public personal questions, if I may, Steve:
1) Before you found the Glass Sky, you already beleaved in the Concave Earth Theory?
2) After that discovery, have you ever doubted about the consistency of the Theory? And before?
3) If you ever doubted, how, when and why?

Re: Steve's Q & A List

x2m wrote
Three public personal questions, if I may, Steve:
1) Before you found the Glass Sky, you already beleaved in the Concave Earth Theory?
2) After that discovery, have you ever doubted about the consistency of the Theory? And before?
3) If you ever doubted, how, when and why?
I was a staunch convex geocentric believer when I first heard about concave earth.
It was in march of 2003 when I read up on Rolf Keppler's/Helmut Diehl's information. Initially I thought it was crazy, but I had to be honest with myself in not wanting to give up what I thought were established beliefs. I printed out the data from the Rectilineator Experiment and pondered for 3 days. On the third day, I accepted it wholeheartedly. The glass sky was actually brought by me and was a decisive determining factor into the equation, after reading scripture Jer 5:21-22. I had a few email exchanges with Helmut soon after that. He said I was the first American he knew that embraced the concept. He even said I was the reincarnated Teed. :P

I have never doubted Concave Earth after that.

Re: Steve's Q & A List

Q.) SO, in the concave earth, how can it be that if I point up that the other side is the ceiling?

A.) Up is center, Edge is down.

Re: Steve's Q & A List

Where the meteors come from?

«An annual Leonid shower may deposit 12 or 13 tons of particles across the entire earth».

That might  be about 72000 tons just for Leonids since the creation, assuming 6000 years for it.

Re: Steve's Q & A List

they are not hitting the ground, they are repeating meteors that hit the glass and bounce back up into inner space. they are lying about the numbers and that they get past the glass.

Re: Steve's Q & A List

Hi, Good luck for the redux experiment.
Have you ever done a video about the Jupiter moons or other planet moons?
Those moons really orbit their planets?
What force made them orbit if they do?

Re: Steve's Q & A List

probably magnetism.

Re: Steve's Q & A List

And about the size of those jupiter orbiting moons (obviously all much smaller than our big moon)?
Those jupiter moons are bigger than a star anyway?
And the relativ size between planets? Mars is the bigger one?
What might be the magnetic function (or other role) of each planet in the holy earth system (maybe similar to the effect of the milky way magnetic band on sun motion?)
I wish I could be present in the redux experiment of the rectiliator. I cannot, but I will be there with soul.
Is there any mainstream 'scientific' experiment to try to prove that light is always straight in long distances?
Or it was always an assumption without any scientific basis (that is only useful to support the convez copernican model)?

Re: Steve's Q & A List

As I begin the judiciary element to my Personhood and exit the teaching element, the questions and answers stage is completed.

Your unanswered questions about concave earth are going to be more challenging for you to find out.
12