Quantcast

THE RECTILINEATOR - THE PERFECT EXPERIMENT

123

THE RECTILINEATOR - THE PERFECT EXPERIMENT

I decided to start a thread on the Rectilineator.
I am currently going over the survey data and will be producing a documentary on it within a month's time or so. I want it to be excellent, so I am taking my time. I owe it to Cyrus and Ulysses I feel.

It's nothing worse than feeling SHAT on by the pseudo-science clowns of cosmology, and I am determined to rat out these rats if it's the last thing I do.

Feel free to comment in this thread. I will be giving updates along the way.

Re: THE RECTILINEATOR - THE PERFECT EXPERIMENT

Re: THE RECTILINEATOR - THE PERFECT EXPERIMENT

Re: THE RECTILINEATOR - THE PERFECT EXPERIMENT

myawakening

Re: THE RECTILINEATOR - THE PERFECT EXPERIMENT

myawakening

Re: THE RECTILINEATOR - THE PERFECT EXPERIMENT

myawakening wrote
Thank you so much Steven for creating and sharing your video on this monumental experiment.
I'm no science geek, although I'm fascinated by Telsa's work. Yet, this experiment; and my stumbling upon your video of it; truly converted me from a flat-earther to a concave lover.
Well this and the fact that Eric's 'club' was mean. I don't like meanies, lol But more so this. I'm so looking forward to seeing this experiment replicated, and heralded by much media, that the throngs will have to sit up and take notice. And you're so right...it IS perfect.
Much gratitude.
Mya

you're very welcome. it's so nice to see former flat earthers come a"round" and inside.
I am taking my time on the Rectilineator documentary. It should be ready some time in mid July or so.

Re: THE RECTILINEATOR - THE PERFECT EXPERIMENT

haha the Nicholson clip, yea.
I'm sorry I have to be mean to fetters at times, but I think you know I have my best intentions.

myawakening welcome to concave earth reality.

Re: THE RECTILINEATOR - THE PERFECT EXPERIMENT

myawakening wrote
Oh, I wasn't referring to you as being mean Steven. I meant Eric. Like a fool, I fell for his shit, then joined his forum...or should I say, 'Agree with everything, I (Eric) repeatedly repeat from dusty tomes, with a sprinkling of my thoughts...or get banned club!'
Kinda like the opposite of a fan club. The Ban Club, ahaha Not to be mean..I do pray for him.
My hope is that soon others will see the same as I did... jump ship, and see the concave light.

I look forward to seeing the rectilineator video. Gratitude for the book recommendation as well.

PS. I'm the one who emailed you on YT last night with all my pesky questions. Hope you don't mind.
But here's the SAFIRE Project link in case you're interested in a man-made sun.

https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2012/10/09/the-safire-project-testing-the-electric-sun/

Blessings,
Mya

Oh nope I wasn't insinuating that you meant me, I was just saying I get nasty to some fetters because they are steering people away from me and the truth about the earth.

Hmmm, what was your youtube name?

...and that link seems to be not available....
http://prntscr.com/7kscee

Re: THE RECTILINEATOR - THE PERFECT EXPERIMENT

Re: THE RECTILINEATOR - THE PERFECT EXPERIMENT

freddie69
how many times has the kill switch been turned off;  i mean everyone is now openly morphing on the tube.   i cant believe the bible wasnt written by these sumerian overlords.  uve got the church of pennsalvania mentioned in the book of revalations who was in pa on the summer soltice u guessed it the rolling stones whos going to be in pa on the spring equinox. the pope.  come on this has been planned for centuries.   oh lord is right.

Re: THE RECTILINEATOR - THE PERFECT EXPERIMENT

freddie69
the fall equinox i was distracted.  oops.

Re: THE RECTILINEATOR - THE PERFECT EXPERIMENT

freddie69
chk out sumerian record label and tell me they dont know about the body bag count.  look at the strange days album cover -the doors enlarge the poster and look at the sumerian lizard hologram.  chk out alien ant farms up in the attic cover; a convex globe; statues of the virgin mary the calender;  not to mention their song let them know. then chk video showing the sun right above the earth ; subliminal criminals.

Re: THE RECTILINEATOR - THE PERFECT EXPERIMENT

Building models, test rendering animations...waiting for original music and live footage...it's gonna be a good few weeks or so. In the mean time, here is a promo still rendering...

thanks, IM...I get kinda emotionally choked up at the injustice committed against Teed and Morrow. After all these years, it has stood up to all the bullshit critics and almost complete suppression.

Re: THE RECTILINEATOR - THE PERFECT EXPERIMENT

Re: THE RECTILINEATOR - THE PERFECT EXPERIMENT

Ozymandias
I found this while surfing the net..
Simanek's diatripe on the subject
http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/hollow/morrow.htm

Complete with meccano set assumption.
I thought it was interesting.. for a short while.. then realised the author..

Re: THE RECTILINEATOR - THE PERFECT EXPERIMENT

well yes, that's what i was referring to. ...his deceptive and biased dismissal. he has done a lot of fraudulent damage to CER. I need to fix that.

Re: THE RECTILINEATOR - THE PERFECT EXPERIMENT

Re: THE RECTILINEATOR - THE PERFECT EXPERIMENT

MORROW'S CHALLENGE:

"If the scientific men of the world today are as willing to test the truth of our propositions and results
of our geodetic work as we are to meet them in demonstration of the premise of the Koreshan System, no
difficulty will be experienced in speedily settling the question. We hereby extend to them the opportunity
of demonstrating the earth's convexity, and to destroy our premise or to establish the basis of
Koreshan Cosmogony, and thus overthrow all conclusions of modern science. In this we are not clamoring
for dispute, but inviting an impartial test of the facts."

where is the cricket smiley.

Re: THE RECTILINEATOR - THE PERFECT EXPERIMENT

We challenge contradiction; but our challenge will have to be answered upon the field of contest, in the many lines of experimentation through which we have observed the facts we announce to the world.

"We have shown what every honest "scientist" admits; namely that the whole system of the Copernican astronomy is predicated upon the assumption that has no tenable foundation; therefore we are justified in our challenge of the accuracy of the system of astronomy which now flourishes under the title of "science." We also assure our readers that the time has come for the eminent astronomer, Professor Woodhouse, of Cambridge, England, feared would meet the so called astronomical profession. He said: "However perfect our theory may appear, in our estimation, and however satisfactorily the Newtonian hypothesis may seem to account for all celestial phenomenon, yet we are compelled to admit the astounding truth that if our premise be disputed and our facts challenged, the whole range of astronomy does not contain the proofs of its own accuracy. Startling as this announcement may appear, it is nevertheless true; and astronomy would indeed be helpless, were it not for the implied approval of those whose authority is considered a guarantee of its truth. SHOULD THIS SOLE REFUGE FAIL US, ALL OUR ARGUMENTS, ALL OUR OBSERVATIONS, ALL OUR BOASTED ACCURACY WOULD BE USELESS AND THE WHOLE SCIENCE OF MODERN ASTRONOMY MUST FALL TO THE GROUND."
Joe

Re: THE RECTILINEATOR - THE PERFECT EXPERIMENT

Joe

Re: THE RECTILINEATOR - THE PERFECT EXPERIMENT

It's coming along. It's about 60 percent done

Re: THE RECTILINEATOR - THE PERFECT EXPERIMENT

Shooting for Saturday
123