Tales from the Trenches

Primalredemption
It's getting UGLY

Every once in a while you come across someone who is PALPABLY DUMB. You end up feeling like you are beating up a retard, but their sheer stupidity and arrogant insults balance out the pangs of guilt.

Life in the trenches BABY.

Re: Tales from the Trenches

Re: Tales from the Trenches

Primalredemption
Rofl you are right Ironman :)

Re: Tales from the Trenches

Re: Tales from the Trenches

Primalredemption
Ironman it looks like all this trench warfare has toughened you up a bit  No more is the merciful, patient, and civilized Greek young man. What we are seeing is... a warrior

Fighting in the Trenches

Re: Fighting in the Trenches

Primalredemption
We need some Blitzkrieg tactics, you me and Titan all posting at the same time so they can't possibly respond and get overloaded and surrender

Re: Fighting in the Trenches

Re: Fighting in the Trenches

Ozymandias
Speaking of strategy, I've been observing a bit, while it may be entertaining I think we don't really make any traction.
My 2 cents worth, they're really not worth the effort.
I'd make the appropriate comment, provide sources/proofs and move onto the next troll. [I have, and do].
That way we'd [CET] get wider coverage and folk might go "what is this about..?" and check it out.
By Folk I mean the visitors not the actual OP's, they're too far gone IMHO. It's the curious undecided we want to influence. I bit like me perhaps.
It didn't take me long for the penny to drop :-)
Keep up the good work tho'.

Re: Fighting in the Trenches

Re: Fighting in the Trenches

We are bashing the collective convex unconscious with a concave brick to soften it up a bit

Re: Fighting in the Trenches

LOL its an all star flat panel sargent, stars are souls, the morgile, the jerm etc...

Re: Fighting in the Trenches

Primalredemption
My God the Illuminati is laughing their asses off at these fucking idiots

Re: Fighting in the Trenches

Re: Fighting in the Trenches

so glad i'm not associated with those clowns. :)