The Demise of Fetterism and Rise of Concave Earth

The Demise of Fetterism and Rise of Concave Earth

Re: The Demise of Fetterism and Rise of Concave Earth

Primalredemption
Steve, I finally realized that FET in Fetterism stands for "flat earth theory". Lol. Took me a while. Very cool stuff!

Primalredemption
I knew what a fetter was and thought it was a clever comparison have the ball and chain Globe and flat earth. But I forgot about FET as an abbreviation. I guess I never got much into the FET movement :)

Re: The Demise of Fetterism and Rise of Concave Earth

Re: The Demise of Fetterism and Rise of Concave Earth

Primalredemption
Antidisestablishmentarianism

Pneumonoultramicroscopicscilicovolcanoconiosis

Primalredemption
Haha I feel the same way when I try to order Gyros.

Re: The Demise of Fetterism and Rise of Concave Earth

Re: The Demise of Fetterism and Rise of Concave Earth

Primalredemption
I just recently ate at a restaurant "The Fat Greek" it was pretty good. Although I am sure 95% of the food is not in fact Greek Lol. But I could not pronounce anything.

I either say GYROs like a gyroscope or GEAROS likes heroes. But of course maybe you say gyroscope and heroes in a Greek way so there is no possible way to convey my dispair :)

Re: The Demise of Fetterism and Rise of Concave Earth