The Earth has been expanding over millions of years

The Earth has been expanding over millions of years

Rockphil
Interesting video showing the Earth expanding and the land at one time being altogether.
The thing I disagree with in the video is that we are in the concave earth not on a convex one.

https://youtu.be/MxMYRwwA2Zg

Re: The Earth has been expanding over millions of years

well no, it wasnt billions of years, and it is currently not expanding. it was a catastrophic rapid expanse initially that stretched out the earth and separated it from the celestial sphere (Genesis Day 2).

Re: The Earth has been expanding over millions of years

Rockphil
I'm not sure on the age the earth. Don't think anyone can prove the age.
Thanks for pointing out the genesis reference .
Why do you think we are not expanding now?

Re: The Earth has been expanding over millions of years

A Friend
Check out maps and you'll see the land masses could fit together perfectly just like a puzzle.
Africa snuggly fits into north america and South America (clearly), Greenland would perfectly slide between Canada and Asia/Europe, its pretty clear that it would come together to form one body

Re: The Earth has been expanding over millions of years

Rockphil
That's what I was thinking too . One big jigsaw puzzle.

Re: The Earth has been expanding over millions of years

I explained it during a session show, not sure which one. but i believe there was an initial expance on Day 2...then there was a super continent (pangaea) which catastrophically broke apart during the great Flood. the Flood expanded the earth a little more, but after that, it is just minute settling. aftehr the flood there were land bridges because the continental shelves had not flooded over yet.. this was the minor secondary flood in the time of Peleg (archipelago), where the earth's continents were separated (divided) due to flooding.

Re: The Earth has been expanding over millions of years

Avvakum
The so called vast ages of the evolutionary cosmological system (which is the natural theory coming from the idea of an infinite universe of stars and worlds eternally existing), are a case of circular reasoning on the assumption of uniformitarian geological processes and unchanging decay rates of various radiological materials.... They base the age of the rocks on the fossils, and the fossils on the rocks, also.

Quite absurd, really.

Primalredemption
He has taken the Mr. Magoo impersonation and embedded it as part of his identity. Weird lol

Re: The Earth has been expanding over millions of years

A Friend
Disregard my previous post -- the continents neither broke apart nor drifted away from each other.

We were flooded with water. Also known as that blue wet stuff you see spanning the earth. All that sand beneath it? yeah. that's literally our past eroded by water and turned into grains of sand.

That is the ecological proof of the historical event called the flood.

Have an ice-cream while you wrap your mind around that one.

The Flood and The Lost City of Atlantis have been taught to us as myth, just another classic example of we peed on your legs an told you it was raining.

It's no coincidence it is included in the bible too (more of the Roman Empire/Vatican coming into play) They want us to associate it as myth.

Why The Flood happened, I don't know...but what matters is knowing these oceans from The Flood have eroded the land regions and everything beneath it, turning them into the sands of time.

It is one of the most incredible truths I have ever come to see and understand. Really, really powerful stuff.

A Friend
sand being in an hourglass has a deeper meaning once you realize this

Re: The Earth has been expanding over millions of years

A Friend
Also the tower of babel was a concocted operation to separate people from each other through language. It was done by man, not by the "god" of the bible.

God does not speak to us in that way.

Reevaluate everything you think you know!

This is yet another historical event that has been mixed with lies and consequently turned into a myth!

Let the truth fill you up. Soak it in.

Re: The Earth has been expanding over millions of years

A Friend
This site is a gold mine of knowledge and concave earth/cellular cosmogony is it's star