The Golden Ratio

Sollarmax
After watching Steve's YT video on the Light BENDING in (How the Horizon works) I immediately saw the form of the GOLDEN RATIO-- it dawned on me that this is why so many things in nature take this form https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzLTdQNq7Nk It just puts more pieces of this puzzle together ..just Search on YT "GOLDEN RATIO" and watch in AMAZEMENT
More from the Moon Room

Re: The Golden Ratio

Re: The Golden Ratio

DarkSharkD
Fibonacci sequence. Very interesting thought.. I believe you are correct .. good observation

Re: The Golden Ratio

Andreas Taraldsen
Golden Ratio is just amazing. I got inspired and made a digital overlay diagram with 4 fibonacci spirals. I would love to get some feedback if anyone sees any mistakes I have done, or if I am all wrong;-) please let me know so we can figure it out together:-)  1 <3

Re: The Golden Ratio

nice concept, Andreas. George Wagner also pondered if the earth was flattened like that.
I would have to disagree since we have topographical coordinates that only show a very slight flattening to the poles.

Re: The Golden Ratio

Andreas Taraldsen

Re: The Golden Ratio

nice, i would move the text of the equinoxes along the middle though.

i made a similar diagram  few months ago.

https://youtu.be/UzLTdQNq7Nk?t=1m41s

Re: The Golden Ratio

Andreas Taraldsen
This was more like it:-) I learn as I go along;-)