The Heliocentric Earth conspiracy is much larger than just NASA

The Heliocentric Earth conspiracy is much larger than just NASA

Big Cave
It dawns on me that the Heliocentric Earth conspiracy would have to include USA, Russia, India and China and the rest of the 61 countries listed below!

India has sent a Mars orbiter to Mars and Russia has orbited the Moon and China has Change rover on the Moon.

It also mean that all these 61 countries that have satellites up there are in cahoots!

However, when MH370 disappeared, no country came forward to provide satellite imaging, citing military and security reasons. Only Inmarsat later provided data using the doppler effect but if Malaysia, China and Australia know that it is a lie, then why they continued the search in the southern Indian Ocean, expending millions of dollars and raising the hopes of so many families?

Does this make any sense? Is there a global conspiracy of epic proportions to deny the truth to humankind?

Re: The Heliocentric Earth conspiracy is much larger than just NASA

yes, they are all in cahoots. it's all about easy money.

Re: The Heliocentric Earth conspiracy is much larger than just NASA

Intuitive Concaver
"Is there a global conspiracy of epic proportions to deny the truth to humankind?"

Yes, and it is the oldest conspiracy in the history of mankind.

Re: The Heliocentric EarthMy conspiracy is much larger than just NASA

Intuitive Concaver
My understanding is that all space agencies have to work through NASA, so they really are at the helm of it all.
Joe

Re: The Heliocentric Earth conspiracy is much larger than just NASA

Joe

Re: The Heliocentric Earth conspiracy is much larger than just NASA

Big Cave
Our lovely Earth is so dark even on the sunny side as the ISS passes through.

What are they trying to hide?

I've been watching the ISS livestream as it flies through one orbit in 90 minutes and was wondering why the ISS is waving like an oscillation instead of a straight line.

You can watch it here and let me know your findings.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/live-iss-stream

Re: The Heliocentric Earth conspiracy is much larger than just NASA

Big Cave

And then this......

The only thing I see is 'manipulation'.........why can't I see the beautiful Earth?

Even though the ISS is considered in low-orbit, it is on average 400 km up there....for crying out loud!

Re: The Heliocentric Earth conspiracy is much larger than just NASA

Big Cave wrote
Our lovely Earth is so dark even on the sunny side as the ISS passes through.

What are they trying to hide?

I've been watching the ISS livestream as it flies through one orbit in 90 minutes and was wondering why the ISS is waving like an oscillation instead of a straight line.

You can watch it here and let me know your findings.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/live-iss-stream
When I first looked at that trajectory I was puzzled to, then I mapped IN on a ball...
yes, that right IN a ball. it looks like it's on the ball but it's actually inside it.

Re: The Heliocentric Earth conspiracy is much larger than just NASA

Re: The Heliocentric Earth conspiracy is much larger than just NASA

Intuitive Concaver
IrOnMaN wrote
There is no heliocentricity so there are no satellites up there. That's why there are no real images or imagery from satellites. I believe they use the ionosphere to bounce and transmit signals around the Earth. I saw a video about Tesla where it was mentioned that he could send signals faster than the speed of light. I believe it was 157% faster.
My theory is that there are satellites, they just don't function like we've been told.  There are some below the firmament, and probably some above.  The difference in their function as I see it, is that they are essentially flown, using advanced propulsion techniques and free energy devices.  The required components could easily be added to the satellites without anyone knowing.
The ionosphere is a myth.  They bounce signals off of the firmament.
Signals can be transmitted through the earth instantaneously.  I believe they are called telluric waves.  Eric Dollard was talking about them.  I just saw a video portraying him in not a very good light by the way.  It seems he likes to move away from projects, with little gratitude for those who helped him along the way.  FYI...

Re: The Heliocentric Earth conspiracy is much larger than just NASA

Re: The Heliocentric Earth conspiracy is much larger than just NASA

DarkSharkD
Administrator
The resonance bounce! you refer to always boggled me when questioning communications. Can they communicate through the glass? This i doubt but good point