The Rectilineator experiment verified GOD

The Rectilineator experiment verified GOD

DarkSharkD
Administrator
Cellular Cosmogony

Cellular Cosmogony explains the Rectilineator Experiment is the fullest and most informative way possible.

By forcing a straight line out to the horizon of a body of water and viewing results of the Earth being a concave sphere, we can conclude this earth shape is confirmation that there had to be a Great Architect to create such an Earth that we live in. To me this is an amazing way to prove God Exists. I for one, was searching for a way to verify God. Not by concepts and the like used on debates between atheists verse theists, but by experimentation. I believe proving the Earth a concave sphere is one of the ultimate undeniable ways that proves God is with us.

Re: The Rectilineator experiment verified GOD

DarkSharkD wrote
Cellular Cosmogony

Cellular Cosmogony explains the Rectilineator Experiment is the fullest and most informative way possible.

By forcing a straight line out to the horizon of a body of water and viewing results of the Earth being a concave sphere, we can conclude this earth shape is confirmation that there had to be a Great Architect to create such an Earth that we live in. To me this is an amazing way to prove God Exists. I for one, was searching for a way to verify God. Not by concepts and the like used on debates between atheists verse theists, but by experimentation. I believe proving the Earth a concave sphere is one of the ultimate undeniable ways that proves God is with us.
I totally agree, and no wonder the experiment is so suppressed.