The days of creation work best with concave model

The days of creation work best with concave model

michael
I believed in the heliocentric model until recently, when I began to doubt it. It's fascinating, now that I have freed myself from that way of thought, how much easier it is to read Genesis and understand it.

Let's see, if the heliocentric model is true, every planet spins around the sun but the biblical text says the sun was made after things had happened, so it's hard to imagine the sun plopping in the midst of the planets and them starting to rotate. It's much more logical to imagine a stationary scenario where the sun is placed inside. Many other things to be said about the creation account. Just wanted to throw that in there.

Re: The days of creation work best with concave model

Kent Hovind? Is that you?

Re: The days of creation work best with concave model

michael
I wish