The firmament is still up there

Donald Sarty (SS52)
The firmament is still up there
‘ According to data collected by the Naval Research Laboratory there is something, somewhere in the sky, that is deflecting electro-magnetic waves of wireless communications, in a way that is similar to the way in which sound waves are sent back by the dome of the Capitol, at Washington. The published explanation is that there is an “ionized zone” around this earth. Those waves are rebounding from something. More was published in the newspapers, May 21, 1927. The existence of “a ceiling in the sky” had been verified by experiments at Carnegie Institution. Sept. 5, 1930 — a paper read by Prof. E.V. Appleton, at a meeting of the British Association for the Advancement of Science.(8) The “ionized zone is not satisfactory.(9) “The subject is as puzzling as it is fascinating, and no decisive answer to the problem can be given at present.” From Norway had been reported experiments upon short-wave transmissions, which had been reflected back to this earth. They had come back, as if from a shell-like formation, around this earth, not unthinkably far away ‘

Re: The firmament is still up there

Great find, Donald. Heh, so once they realize the glass sky, they tried to play it down with meteorologist stooges.

Re: The firmament is still up there

Re: The firmament is still up there

IrOnMaN wrote
Just found this video. See it and tell me. Doesn't it look like it hits an invisible glass layer?

https://vimeo.com/110535098
yep, sure does.

Re: The firmament is still up there

Re: The firmament is still up there

Avvakum
Great video, it just is what it is.

Re: The firmament is still up there

Primalredemption
I wish I had a video of the massive meteor scraping and sparking across the glass and leaving a burning hot ember trail for 20 seconds....

Re: The firmament is still up there

serqet333
Friday, May 15, 2015, approx. 9:45 p.m. I sighted multiple UFOs.  I felt they were multi-dimensional or something.  HaHa.  I saw 7 red spheres moving southward.  They appeared to line up in a v pattern though one sphere was not really in a formation and actually moved in a squiggly pattern while the rest moved pretty straight.  One sphere was a distance behind the group.  I tried to get a picture of them as they moved across the sky, but my phone camera wasn't able.  In amazement I went searching for reports of my spheres, expecting to see dozens of other reports.  I found 0.  I did, however find a report of the same red spheres in larger numbers over Great Britain from the year earlier.  That article had me wondering if they were indeed visitors of some kind, physical or inter-dimensional.  Hysterical . . . I know!  I have played this over in my head a thousand times since trying to figure out what I saw.   I felt honored to have witnessed this phenomena and also very confused.  I believe in a concave earth and that rules out other life forms in the universe . . . so what did I see??  Yesterday, Aug 13, 2015, came the epiphany!  I realized that what I saw were probably meteorites, or something like embers from a star.  I don't know.  And the reason they all stopped at the same point in the sky was because they were hitting the glass ceiling.  It was a sign from heaven, a wonder and it took me 3 months to read it.  Wow.  I'm a dumb ass sometimes.  I realize now that it was an optical illusion that made them appear to be moving across the sky, when in fact they are falling down within the glass sphere.  As I watched the magnificence of last nights sunset it all clicked.  I could literally see the motion of the glass sphere and the sun's motion within the CE, just as in Steve's model.  It was an amazing feeling to breakthrough the matrix and see the truth.   It is mind blowing to realize that what you knew to be truth was an optical illusion.

Re: The firmament is still up there

Re: The firmament is still up there

dani