The heavens are made out of glass

Nils Esche
This post was updated on .

You can even see it!

Well, I can.

First glass heaven in about 100 km height:

This was real footage!!!

And now I show you "Tesla-Plasma-Balls" (or "Plasma-Orbs").

Those phenomena happen in a glass sphere only!

There you go:

(In German there is a good phrase for what happens here: "Er begreift den Glashimmel, dennoch begreift er ihn nicht". First "begreift" means 'touches', second "begreift nicht" means 'does not understand'. I like this phrase very much, or the meaning behind it :-)

(Really interesting from 2:24.)

(Really interesting from 0:50.)

Electromagnetic universe!

Universe is Latin: The word Universe (from Latin universus „entire“, from unus und versus „one in itself“)

http://freundevonwahrheit.xobor.de/t175f21-Les-eacute-toiles-tombe-une-agrave-une-oder-das-Geheimnis-der-verschwundenen-Sterne-24.html#msg2685

___________________

Also give this a look:

What is putting a stop to the meteorites? It is the glass sky, isn't it?

One can literally see the glass sky.

It is so amazing how one's perspective can change – the personal perceptions. If once recognized truth!

What I can see in all these footage is something completely different, than most people are able to see. I indeed can see the glass barrier in the sky.

I also can see how the celestial sphere rotates (will show you later). This is really so amazing. So amazing!

Greetings, Nils

Re: The heavens are made out of glass

Wonderful post, Nils. I have the pleasure of seeing you post this on your other forum. Thank you for being here and being an asset to CEGS (Concave Earth/Glass Sky)

Re: The heavens are made out of glass

dtschmitz