TheQuackQuackLord - troll or legit?

Re: TheQuackQuackLord - troll or legit?

wildheretic
Very interesting Steve, but a little hard to say if he is trolling you (us) or not.

I have three reservations about his claim:

1. They take samples from the heavenly bodies. Really? How do they see them up there? In order for satellites just to detect starlight, they need the most sensitive and amplified transducers in the industry (I've read about this recently). Which heavenly bodies? Sun, moon, asteroids, stars, planets etc. How do they collect samples with these small things whizzing around and invisible to the naked eye?

2. They take samples from the glass. And how do they get back pray tell? The rocket melts through the glass (or finds a "window" of opportunity) and lands on the glass. Astronaut waits a bit for the glass surroundings to cool down, gets out and walks about on glass and gets his drill out and takes samples. How does he get back? The rocket is going nowhere. The nearest hole in the glass could be 100s of kilometers away. The only way is to make his own hole. Does he bring along a ton of explosives with him in the payload fairing? Fire in the hole! Stand well back Mr. Astronaut. Boom! Now its time to do a Felix Baumgartner and free-fall from 100km. Does any of that sound credible to anyone? No, it doesn't.

3. The UK space agency sends people into space beyond the glass twice a year. Really? They should get in contact With Mr. Smith from NASA as they are planning a big project in the future just to get man to 200 km and beyond through the Van Allen Belts on their new space capsule Orion. They haven't even tested the Van Allen Belt radiation yet, so good luck Quackquack with that one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlXG0REiVzE

I have some very serious belief issues that anyone but the space shuttle crew have been beyond the glass and they certainly didn't exit the vehicle lol .

Re: TheQuackQuackLord - troll or legit?

Re: TheQuackQuackLord - troll or legit?

QQL, where did you go????

HELLLLLLLOOOOO!!!?!?!?!?!??!!