Troofiricy wants to start attack us now, awwww

Troofiricy wants to start attack us now, awwww

Re: Troofiricy wants to start attack us now, awwww

Re: Troofiricy wants to start attack us now, awwww

dani
Can't be doing with childish people like him using capitals non stop. My boss at work does same kind of thing with bold words all the time and it's just stupid. Did he come attacking on a concave earth video?

Re: Troofiricy wants to start attack us now, awwww

Sad, just sad. I am sure that guy is a paid shill after the blatant hints he gave