Truthiracy- zionist freemason disinformationist?

Truthiracy- zionist freemason disinformationist?

Primalredemption
I just realized that Truthiracies latest videos show a triumphant red 'sphere' Earth having destroyed a blue 'flat' earth. Opposames anyone? Both lies, red vs. blue, republicans vs domesticants. He himself stated crystal clearly in previous videos that they 'EL' go through everything in their power to set up this red vs blue paradigm controlled opposition yet now he rubs it in peoples faces?

Also, the fact he mentions his father and grandfather were 32nd degree freemasons. I smell shill, big time.

And the stupid way he talks.

Also, somewhere in one of his videos the 'red' side was Zion. Blue was atlantis. HINT ANYONE? ERIC DUBAY HOSTS THE 'ATLANTEAN CONSPIRACY'

Whooooaaaa!!! BUSTED! TREACHEROUS PIECE OF GARBAGE!!!

Re: Truthiracy- zionist freemason disinformationist?

dani
I tend to agree, doesn't seem like a genuine person to me at all.  It's always this picking both sides business too.  Do you think FE'ers are taking the attacks on them from all sides..as to there being something behind their false model?  "We're being attacked so much, so there must be something to it??" Lol.

I've watched this truthiracy's videos, not just FE attacks, and he tends to bombard the listener with info/play on wording and just keeps going, so you're brain takes something, without thinking properly and throws more on top straight away and on and on.

Does he ever show his face or have a proper name?

Re: Truthiracy- zionist freemason disinformationist?

Primalredemption
dani wrote
Do you think FE'ers are taking the attacks on them from all sides..as to there being something behind their false model?  "We're being attacked so much, so there must be something to it??" Lol.
I think FE and Globe are a big joke that they use to ridicule everyone, especially the FE'thers since it's so beyond whacky and illogical. At this point I don't even think there is much disinformation behind the FE movement; perhaps a little to disuade anyone from questioning the shape of earth for fear of sheer embarrassment like the FE'thers shamefully undergo, but I think it's really just entertainment for them at this point.