Twin Towers' gap reflected concave earth?

Twin Towers' gap reflected concave earth?

Six Drops

Re: Twin Towers' gap reflected concave earth?

They are too close, the gap would be less than one millimeter. In the image the light from bottom make the illusion the gap is shorter on top.
But I think the idea is right and maybe measured in towers of big suspended bridges.
or in the following post I made some month ago of an 'inverted rectiniliator':
I thought about an easy experiment to try, and not very expensive (I guess).
The experiment is not valid unless it is possible to measure distance between two ballons at great distances (100 to 300km aprox.).
From point A0 let a balloon (or a plane, if possible) go straight up let's say about 30km high
From point B0 let a balloon go straight up 30 km high, too
Measure the distance between A0 and B0 (let's say, exactly 200km) at sea level.
Measure the distance between the two ballons when they are both at 30km high (both strraight up) at A30 and B30, I hope that must be easy why sound wave technology or other. Maybe there are many ways, some more precise than others.
Now, the FINAL VERDICT:
If the distance between A30 and B30 is less than 200km the Earth is Concave
If the distance between A30 and B30 is more than 200km the earth is Convex
The higher you measure and the larger the distance is between A0 and B0 and more conclusive will be your final verdict.

Re: Twin Towers' gap reflected concave earth?

Six Drops

Re: Twin Towers' gap reflected concave earth?

paul99
HI WHAT ABOUT BALLONS UNDER WATER WITH WEIGHTS, LIKE BALLONS IN SKY?