Two private experiments confirming Concave Earth

Two private experiments confirming Concave Earth

skycentrism
This comment is under this video of a Polish 'debunker' of concave Earth https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_Ji2OdZHSI. Here's the video of Mariusz Szczytynski talking about this comment, he found it a couple of days ago. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3joOzrfdfI

 Ar Pi 9 months ago
I've been watching your polemics with this guy for some time and here's what I see: you're one of those scientifically enlightened that are so educated that they won't even think for a while by what kind of mendacity and lies they are surrounded with and that the world might look completely different than what TV shows. You're a typical lemming. You have a higher education but probably not the basic one. What's more you are unable to come up with something on your own, you just philosophize about someone other's work. Move your ass and do something that anyone can do and you will find out.
When I came upon this guy's videos on concave Earth I laughed and disbelieved. And then decided to make two experiments he's talking about. First, recently in September I took a pontoon, strong laser, a measure and made the water experiment on Zegrzynski Lake. The water was perfectly smooth, no wind. Me and my friend stuck a vertical stake in the water and fixed the laser on it on the height of 30 cm above water surface. My friend sailed to the other shore, about 2 km from the first stake and placed a stake there too. By communicating on the phone I set the laser beam on his stake at the same height, 30 cm above water surface. When he confirmed the height was the same on his stake too, the laser was then rigidly fixed to the first stake with two wing screws. My friend sailed back to my position an together we made a measurement in the middle of the distance between the two stakes. The measurement showed that the distance from water surface to the beam was 39-40 cm ! We decided to check if everything was ok with the laser and the stakes. Everything was still perfectly fine. We made another measurement in the middle and it showed the same thing as previously, the beam was about 40 cm from the water surface.
The other experiment was with a ferry on Canary Iislands. The ferries between Tenerife and Gran Canaria sail quite often so you can make a couple of experiments on one day. I used my binoculars, not too strong (10/35), and a a tourist telescope fixed on a viewpoint. The experiment showed the same thing this guy you're arguing with said. When the chimneys of the ferries disappeared under the water I used my binoculars. The ferry popped up again. When it disappeared in my binocullars I switched to the telescope immediately. The ferry appeared in its entirety again. So don't tell me your bullshit but move your ass and do something on your own, instead of criticizing. Additionally I recommend the view from Teide (a volcano) from the height of over 2000 m. Ocean all around you. Wherever you look the horizon is FLAT LIKE A RULER. So you can put your all your divagations in your ass.

Re: Two private experiments confirming Concave Earth

Re: Two private experiments confirming Concave Earth

skycentrism
The laser experiment done this way is the simplest and cheapest way to check reality, 100 % irrefutable.

Nice!!
"For I live in the Geoverse"

http://welcome-to-concave-earth-forum.70389.x6.nabble.com/Two-private-experiments-confirming-Concave-Earth-tp3133p3134.html
To unsubscribe from Two private experiments confirming Concave Earth, click here.
NAML