***WANTED !!! ***

Six Drops

Re: ***WANTED !!! ***

DarkSharkD
Administrator
interesting.

Re: ***WANTED !!! ***

Cogito Ergo Sum
Just wondering if this is the sort of pic you are looking for? No "PS" here,.. This is one of a sequence of pics that i took.  :-)  Location is  Morecambe bay, England!

Re: ***WANTED !!! ***

Six Drops

Re: ***WANTED !!! ***

Cogito Ergo Sum
Thanks Six Drops for your comment on this pic, and yes that is wet sand,.. so if i understand your "WANTED" statement is, a pic of the sun with a reflection on the ocean,  like a mirror reflection,  is this even possible?  one more pic from the sequence,

Re: ***WANTED !!! ***

Cogito Ergo Sum
One more from the sequence.

Re: ***WANTED !!! ***

Six Drops

Re: ***WANTED !!! ***

Six Drops

Re: ***WANTED !!! ***

Cogito Ergo Sum
 Hi again Six Drops, I think you are getting mixed up with my location, The Isle of White is way South from my location, this is the Isle of White,

Re: ***WANTED !!! ***

Cogito Ergo Sum
This is the Isle of Man,  much nearer to the location of the pics i uploaded

Re: ***WANTED !!! ***

Six Drops

Re: ***WANTED !!! ***

Cogito Ergo Sum
This is my location, the map show Morecambe, looking out to Walney island wind farms.

Re: ***WANTED !!! ***

Cogito Ergo Sum
Had to post this last pic.   Thanks again for your reply Six Drops, Walney Island wind farms in the background!

Re: ***WANTED !!! ***

Six Drops

Re: ***WANTED !!! ***

Cogito Ergo Sum
Also Walney Island wind farm, taken in daylight with the tide in. my location is about 16 miles to the farms from the picture being taken , at about 5 feet above the level of the water,  but it looks very strange to me,  what do you think?

Re: ***WANTED !!! ***

Six Drops

Re: ***WANTED !!! ***

Six Drops

Re: ***WANTED !!! ***

Sollarmax
Just a note here:- Have you ever wondered why if you can block the size of the Sun out with you arm stretched out with your thumb nail--- giving you the view point that its not that large in the sky ..and if light is not supposed to bend then why is the shadow of a Plane 100m or more up very blurred ..doesn't have that sharp shadow on the edges when looking down on it ..just an observation ..there could be more proof here to the bending light.
More from the Moon Room

Re: ***WANTED !!! ***

Re: ***WANTED !!! ***

Six Drops

Re: ***WANTED !!! ***

Big Cave
Moving plane, uneven terrain and more importantly, a cloudy overcast sky.

Re: ***WANTED !!! ***

Six Drops