WAYS TO STOP A PIZZA DELIVERY

myawakening

Re: WAYS TO STOP A PIZZA DELIVERY

Wow, that is so helpful of a testimony, Mya. I'm sorry you had to undergo that cult leader's prevarications and abuse. I definitely think he is using NLP to manipulate people, and then there are the other frauds, like Mark gift of gab Sargent, who continues to throw content void verbiage at people to enthrall them.

And of course the frauds who want to make the most of the financial opportunity of getting little fetter suckers to send them cash...namely Jerm-anism, Tars are Trolls, StinkAss Cash, and of course Do-buy, and many others.

I'm so glad you made it here. And I know your testimony will help other fetters become former fetters.

Re: WAYS TO STOP A PIZZA DELIVERY

Re: WAYS TO STOP A PIZZA DELIVERY

myawakening

Re: WAYS TO STOP A PIZZA DELIVERY

dani
Congrats on getting out!  Sounds like a horrible control freak to me.

I just don't get it personally with flat earth, humans map the land we walk and sail on, there is no way a lie of the mapping could be controlled for centuries with so many.  BUT what we see that we (the majority) cannot get to...can be distorted by the few who do know what's really there.

Re: WAYS TO STOP A PIZZA DELIVERY

yea, it's pretty much confirmed that youtube and the power structure makes it hard for me to get noticed. they were deleting my comment s to my own video the other day. thanks again Mya for your help in converting fetters.

Re: WAYS TO STOP A PIZZA DELIVERY

Re: WAYS TO STOP A PIZZA DELIVERY

For a truth seeker like almost all concavers, it is more important to know How 'science' turned the wrong way last century than to fight fetters.
To know How is so important as to know Why...
With fetters there is nothing to learn about.
But concavers, fetters and convex geocentrist  all together do not beleave in a spinning Earth.
From stupid aether abolition to weird relativity and from weird relativity to disney dark matter, it was a small step...
But it is mportant to learn about Sagnac, for example.
Time-line of 'stupidity' can help to know the How and the Why.
http://www.conspiracyoflight.com/Cosmology/BigBang1.html

Re: WAYS TO STOP A PIZZA DELIVERY

jalvarez4Jesus
Hi, myawakening.
You said that you were convinced by the scriptures of the flat earth. What made you change your mind about your interpretation of those verses, and did you find any passages that confirmed the Concave Earth? Also, what are your thoughts on the Christ claims of Steven?

Re: WAYS TO STOP A PIZZA DELIVERY

myawakening

Re: WAYS TO STOP A PIZZA DELIVERY

myawakening

Re: WAYS TO STOP A PIZZA DELIVERY

Excellent response to jalvarez4Jesus, discovering CER Concave Earth Reality is a very humbling experience.

Re: WAYS TO STOP A PIZZA DELIVERY

so encouraged by you i made a video...

there are plenty of biblical reference to ce. in the kjv, which is the most accurate and honest translation, the little word IN has not been replaced by on as the new versions...In earth as it is IN heaven...Job 38 is chock full of ce refs, other places as well. This is my Genesis account....

deciphering the literal from the figurative, or the language used for a culture that didn't know any better is key.

Re: WAYS TO STOP A PIZZA DELIVERY

Re: WAYS TO STOP A PIZZA DELIVERY

myawakening

Re: WAYS TO STOP A PIZZA DELIVERY

haha yes, you are full on Concaver. cheers.

Re: WAYS TO STOP A PIZZA DELIVERY

Yes you are a full on concaver . We need a fetter intervention thread. " Hi my name is bill I used to be a fetter but I saw the light of CER"

P.S. I have spoke to Steve several times on skype far from arrogant.

Re: WAYS TO STOP A PIZZA DELIVERY

Ozymandias
Wonder what happened to myawakening.. came on full on then deleted his own posts..

Re: WAYS TO STOP A PIZZA DELIVERY

Actually it's a she. And she is one of those from the parable of the sower. You know the seed that fell a long wayside.... Seems like I wasn't giving her enough attention so she decided to leave. Oh well it seems like she has been exhibiting bipolar tendencies

Re: WAYS TO STOP A PIZZA DELIVERY

I mean, stony places...

But she that received the seed into stony places, the same is she that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it;  Yet hath she not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by she is offended.

Re: WAYS TO STOP A PIZZA DELIVERY

Ozymandias
My apologies, my tendency to imagine gender of posts as all male.. does that mean I'm homopolar.. :-)

Anyway every day I live in wonder, wonder what will become us all.

Really looking forward to your next video. Thanks for the enlightenment.

Re: WAYS TO STOP A PIZZA DELIVERY

Primalredemption
BUMP

I'm currently eating a FLAT bread pizza from CPK! HAHAH!