WOW - Lunar Eclipse is caused by the shadow of the SUN!!? (Concave Earth)

WOW - Lunar Eclipse is caused by the shadow of the SUN!!? (Concave Earth)

hmmm..

Re: WOW - Lunar Eclipse is caused by the shadow of the SUN!!? (Concave Earth)

Re: WOW - Lunar Eclipse is caused by the shadow of the SUN!!? (Concave Earth)

ok, the bottom anomaly is not because of the rays reflection. it is due to the pinching effect of the polygons that make up the glass sky. as for the shadowing the side opposite the sun, it looks like the back of the sun is being reflected to the opposite side. i'll have to play around with this concept more later.

IrOnMaN wrote
What is causing the shadow? I watched it many times but I can't fully understand it. The back of the sun in being reflected around?

Re: WOW - Lunar Eclipse is caused by the shadow of the SUN!!? (Concave Earth)